TripleM Kieran Foran

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Only way I'd give Foran away now is if by some miracle that next season we have Flanno and Adrian Lam on staff and we bring their sons over aswell

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wait ... there are people thinking this is a good idea? What halves do we have apart from Foran? Are you guys kidding me?

Look, if we have someone remotely decent as backup then OK but we've got Lewis and Cogger ... and that's it people! Shit. What have you guys been drinking?

OK ... if they have another half in the pipeline maybe ... but it's doubtful we'd be able to bring all that together surely!?!?

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We average what?? 1 try a game. Who gives a fuck. Hahaha

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who got drinking before they made this one up?

Why would we give away the only bloke trying in the team, for an aging and increasingly injury prone prop?
Not only that we only have 3 halves. 1 is injured another concussed and Foran is our Ironman at the moment.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Foran isn’t worth his pay packet of a million. He pulls off a nice play every now and then but doesn’t take on much responsibility that a player on a million should. Look at yesterday for a example with Cogger out how many times did he run the ball on the 4th tackle?
This season is a write off and a spoon is coming if we can get Foran’s deal off the cap we should take it.

Last edited:

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Wait ... there are people thinking this is a good idea? What halves do we have apart from Foran? Are you guys kidding me?

Look, if we have someone remotely decent as backup then OK but we've got Lewis and Cogger ... and that's it people! Shit. What have you guys been drinking?

OK ... if they have another half in the pipeline maybe ... but it's doubtful we'd be able to bring all that together surely!?!?

Its raining tries at Belmore with Foran running the show.

Maybe you should start drinking!

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It would be a great outcome for the Dogs, but i cannot see this happening in any way, shape or form

Another 18 months and Foran will be off our books. Cannot come soon enough

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Along with the coach, the halves need to take credit for the abysmal organization in attack.. that being said, Foran can leave with little or no impact to our team ..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
People rightly point out that our halves would be diabolical with Foran gone but we've won three games all season with him playing most of the year so it's not like things can get any worse.

Ridding ourselves of Foran's albatross of a contract would be massive. But I can't see it happening unless we pay out a third of his salary. Even then getting the extra 800k to spend is worth it.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Isn't it ironic that Foran is currently our only fit half?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Marty is exactly the prop we need. He can come on from the bench and give us a good 15 minutes, then Pay can put his garbage players back on.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No thanks re Marty. Paid too much for the minutes he plays.