Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
If Pay is not dismissed Monday. That'll do me. Membership card is on its way back to BELMORE. I refuse to accept this unprofessionalism
Send it back with a Letter stating the reason why.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roosters will have to throw in some cap money on top of Latrell to make it a fair deal.
I'm thinking Crighton for Crighton?? Backrowers and backs straight swap with the cap top up your talking about. Should be Cronks wage? I ant help but think were getting ripped off...

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know how Elliot retains his spot lol.

I would keep Ogden over Fualao as he is off contract and there's no point in persisting with him.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Oh good I don't have to worry about getting my hopes up for a win

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Its time that club needs to understands that just because you are good bloke off the field doesnt mean you are the same on the field too

Pay has picked
Hoppa
Tolman
Montoya
As according to him they did nothing wrong

NOTHING WRONG alright cuz these players never try to do or incapable of doing anything right
We need to let tolman go and hoppa go
Free up the cash and get some bad guys in

Go after waqa blake
Get RCG if he is on the outer
Get Matalino in with tigers paying half of his salary

Not sit on your hands sign someone good like DWZ and then say we dont know what position we gonna play him

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Its time that club needs to understands that just because you are good bloke off the field doesnt mean you are the same on the field too

Pay has picked
Hoppa
Tolman
Montoya
As according to him they did nothing wrong

NOTHING WRONG alright cuz these players never try to do or incapable of doing anything right
We need to let tolman go and hoppa go
Free up the cash and get some bad guys in

Go after waqa blake
Get RCG if he is on the outer
Get Matalino in with tigers paying half of his salary

Not sit on your hands sign someone good like DWZ and then say we dont know what position we gonna play him
RCG and Blake in a heart beat
Matulino as well

Ship Tolman Hoppa Elliott and throw in RFM sweeten the deal

Noddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't know how Elliot retains his spot lol.

I would keep Ogden over Fualao as he is off contract and there's no point in persisting with him.
How does Montoya regain his spot???
Crichton, who was his winger never got a run from him, was left with 2 or 3 players running at him yet gets dropped for him.

Elliot just sails along with Jacko running back into the centre. Just a burner like Tolman.

Ogden goes through the line plays the ball quick for Tolman to take a settler??????

13 matches and Dean Pay has not changed those tactics. Tolman seems to have free reign.

I GIVE UP

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
unreal that toomanga even harper dont get a run?!

Noddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
RCG and Blake in a heart beat
Matulino as well

Ship Tolman Hoppa Elliott and throw in RFM sweeten the deal
Agree except for RFM.
With a good coach he could be great.

I do notice that guys like RFM, Ogden and CHN do not look happy players with the PAY WAY. I hope it is not the same with DWZ.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agree except for RFM.
With a good coach he could be great.

I do notice that guys like RFM, Ogden and CHN do not look happy players with the PAY WAY. I hope it is not the same with DWZ.
Can you blame them for not being happy? They get dropped for sneezing while dick fingers Elliott stumbles and bumbles his way through games week after week and earns praise from Pay for it.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has got to be the absolute worst time for a new recruit in DWZ to come in to the side. He has not played centre in ages (if not at all). He has no experience with montoya. He has no idea how the halves operate. Should be interesting to see how he goes. Either way, I definitely will not be judging him until next season. Feel sorry for the bloke tbh

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It feels like he purposely wants us to hate him (Dean Pay) like man you do one good thing by bringing by putting CHN but really did you have to drop Ogden like whyyyy?? You can't be that dumb of coach

Status
Not open for further replies.