Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Derp Pay... Mods am I allowed to call him that again or?

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky guess ;)

Go Dogs

Well done.

I didn't think it was possible to keep Montoya in the side.

Also didn't think it was possible to drop Ogden.

Then again why am I'm surprised as I cant even pick my nose when it come to picking who will play for this team.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He’s a future origin superstar and premiership winning captain .... he’s entitled to 10 or 20 bad games!

#leaveadamalone
Bad game? What are you talking about did you see how hard he tried? We are lucky to have a future immortal at the club.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bad game? What are you talking about did you see how hard he tried? We are lucky to have a future immortal at the club.
We should petition the club to build him a statue. It should be happening already. Just another example of the club not being proactive. If we aren’t careful, we’ll lose him.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should petition the club to build him a statue. It should be happening already. Just another example of the club not being proactive. If we aren’t careful, we’ll lose him.
We are going to lose him to a big club like the Roosters it’s going to be heartbreaking.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What on God’s earth has Ogden done wrong? Surely pays just taking the piss? Or does he just pull names out of hats without any science or plausible reasoning behind his decisions.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The conniptions some people get into, FFS there are 22 players named, commonly 21 required. I suspect the extra 1 is in case of injury withdrawals with both Lewis and Cogger both being injured. It's not productive getting worked up on a Tuesday afternoon over who is in the 13, who is on the bench, who will be left out of the 19 the day before and then 17 an hour before kick off. Who actually runs on and who actually sits on the bench is all that matters.

Go Dogs
So .... after all the players that have been dropped on form this year, do you honestly believe Elliott deserves a walk up start ?? so yeah the "conniptions" is warranted in that regard..

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cause fuck it the team should be ;
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3.DWZ
4. Harper
5. Okunbor
6. Foran
7. Cogger
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Ofa
11. Martin
12. Corey
13. Jackson
14. Lachlan Lewis
15. Napa
16. RFM
17. Renouf

This is baring players currently injured and is my ideal team for the rest of the year
This is the best team.

I would drop either Cogger or Lewis, and put another forward on the bench, maybe Fualalo, but other than that it’s the best team we can field.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need our own version of ‘Oust Doust’ to be displayed at games to get rid of Pay this useless kent

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf ogdens been a shining light
we dont have room for those sort of players, they are taking up valuable money that could be spent extending Tolman, Montoya and EEDIOT Elliott

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliot must cup the balls and all when he's down there.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What on God’s earth has Ogden done wrong? Surely pays just taking the piss? Or does he just pull names out of hats without any science or plausible reasoning behind his decisions.
What do you mean? He was our best forward last wk... Under strict rules u cannot play better than anybody in the "leadership" group.

Status
Not open for further replies.