Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Im actually happy Montoya is back on his favoured left wing... I don't think his ever played there in the top grade considering that's where he played his juniors. I always said I will not judge the kid until he plays there so this is it for the kid in my books.
Let’s hope he performs for his sake he’s in the last chance saloon.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who was the other?
there was rumours shortly before he was moved on, that Kev made a few comments that upset a few Polynesian players

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
there was rumours shortly before he was moved on, that Kev made a few comments that upset a few Polynesian players
Wow. Well hopefully they move Pay on as well. CHN, Ogden both should be running on this week.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hey Im actually happy Montoya is back on his favoured left wing... I don't think his ever played there in the top grade considering that's where he played his juniors. I always said I will not judge the kid until he plays there so this is it for the kid in my books.
Musta asked Mr Pay if he could have left side and he'd try twice as hard Mr Pay.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeap Moron has dropped the wrong players as usual. Watch Adam Idiot and Montoya to do the same mistakes this week . I ain't angry anymore, I am just laughing.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are all the Pay supporters now?

I’m not sure there is any Pay supporters anymore - are there?

I gave him rope for a long time but enough was enough.

Even Des had his supporters till the end...

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The conniptions some people get into, FFS there are 22 players named, commonly 21 required. I suspect the extra 1 is in case of injury withdrawals with both Lewis and Cogger both being injured. It's not productive getting worked up on a Tuesday afternoon over who is in the 13, who is on the bench, who will be left out of the 19 the day before and then 17 an hour before kick off. Who actually runs on and who actually sits on the bench is all that matters.

Go Dogs

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay again is a dud, how do you drop your best prop Ogden, he is definitely better than Sue and Fualalo. Man okay you love Elliot but keep ogden in the team ahead of Sue and fualalo. Fmd!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The conniptions some people get into, FFS there are 22 players named, commonly 21 required. I suspect the extra 1 is in case of injury withdrawals with both Lewis and Cogger both being injured. It's not productive getting worked up on a Tuesday afternoon over who is in the 13, who is on the bench, who will be left out of the 19 the day before and then 17 an hour before kick off. Who actually runs on and who actually sits on the bench is all that matters.

Go Dogs
Mate everyone knows Elliot and Monty won't get dropped. How can you tolerate Pay persisting with the same problem?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FMD why is Pay persisting with Elliot on the edge, dropping Ogden, keeping Montoya...
OMG!!!!!! One of the only players who goes forward with any sort of intensity is dropped and the two Muppets who cost us dearly ( more so than any others) in Elliot and Montoya survive.Some of our Flegg players put in a better effort than the two duds named this week. The Roosters only have to turn up with half a team and they will still beat us convincingly. I reckon that the score in our game will be greater than the next Australian innings in the cricket.

I have zero confidence in the coach and his team selections, so much so, that obviously, myself and every one around me at the last game, watched a completely different performance to that of the coach in the box. I can tell you one thing, that the fans are absolutely pissed at Pay and voiced their displeasure and showed it as well in no uncertain terms.

***I believe in miracles but it will have to be an awfully big one if we win this week........

Reaction score
Cause fuck it the team should be ;
1. Meaney
2. Smith
3.DWZ
4. Harper
5. Okunbor
6. Foran
7. Cogger
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Ofa
11. Martin
12. Corey
13. Jackson
14. Lachlan Lewis
15. Napa
16. RFM
17. Renouf

This is baring players currently injured and is my ideal team for the rest of the year

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
"Pay doesn't have favourites" I'd love anyone that still believes this to explain Elliott getting selected after yesterday
He’s a future origin superstar and premiership winning captain .... he’s entitled to 10 or 20 bad games!

#leaveadamalone

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not even surprised a little bit with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.