Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Starting to think Pay is racist. What other explanation is there?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You never know....the “SuperCoach” might decide to rest another 3 or 4 players despite having a few key outs anyway.
I’d love to see Robinson in charge of the Bulldogs. I guarantee you, you’d still be running last.
Lol please man

I predict roosters to win 72-0

Manny

New Pup
Reaction score
How Elliot makes the team every week is beyond me, we need impact forwards give Renouf toomaga a go before he leaves the club

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Starting to think Pay is racist. What other explanation is there?
he wouldn't be the first bulldogs coach in recent times that has had that accusation made against him..

Dogsup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Has pay flicked the switch yet. Hopefully it starts this week.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the club DWZ you are just marking up on Manu Or Latrell with Montoya on your outside! No biggie!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HW THE FCUK DOES ELLIOT GET A START?? HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
HW THE FCUK DOES ELLIOT GET A START?? HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Cause pay is asking for it wants to be sacked and paid out but our board are as retarted as he is

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the club DWZ you are just marking up on Manu Or Latrell with Montoya on your outside! No biggie!
Hey Im actually happy Montoya is back on his favoured left wing... I don't think his ever played there in the top grade considering that's where he played his juniors. I always said I will not judge the kid until he plays there so this is it for the kid in my books.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cause pay is asking for it wants to be sacked and paid out but our board are as retarted as he is
If that's the case then fcuk I will pay him out... IN BAGS OF SHEEP SHIT!!! GET THE FCUK OUT PLEASEEEE:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
hes always been Adam Smelliot to me

You can see my video from 2017 about this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.