Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
1. Dwz
2. Okunbor
3. Lomax
4. Blake
5. Smith

Please sign blake and lomax. Lomax as a swap for Martin. Blake sign him with lichaa and fauolos money they off contract. Hoppa can play 14 next year. Rcg and a hooker for next year also please. Following year 2 gun havles.
Maybe Hoppa can go on another Mormon mission

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Hoppa can go on another Mormon mission
Dwz okunbor blake lomax smith. All young big strong fast with plenty of stike power. Its only 2 signings. Come on board get it done.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
CHN on the wing? Now I've heard it all...

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s just hope DWZ is still here and didn’t skip lol, town after seeing that embarrassing 2nd thrashing at the hands of the red v .. embarrassing an woeful is an understatement..!!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone brought up the fact that Tyran Smith is DWZ's manager and close friend? Having Reimis at the club would've been a big selling point I reckon.

Although I'd rather have DWZ at Fullback, i think he could create a good combo with Smith on the right edge.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone brought up the fact that Tyran Smith is DWZ's manager and close friend? Having Reimis at the club would've been a big selling point I reckon.

Although I'd rather have DWZ at Fullback, i think he could create a good combo with Smith on the right edge.
Yes and also Hoppa and him are Mormons.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything is sold out,looks cheap and nasty
Like something you would buy from Beamish Street Fine Jewellery
Say what you want about Dallin but please leave Campsie out of it. lol:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everything is sold out,looks cheap and nasty
Like something you would buy from Beamish Street Fine Jewellery
Yeah you can't really be expecting a nice watch for under $200

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Hang on, Tyran Smith is related to Reimis Smith? I learn something new every day.

I also understand Tyran is Anthony Mundine's Brother in law. I wonder he goes having to listen to him at family BBQs...

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hang on, Tyran Smith is related to Reimis Smith? I learn something new every day.

I also understand Tyran is Anthony Mundine's Brother in law. I wonder he goes having to listen to him at family BBQs...
LOL Tyran's his dad!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just read that dwz talks to gus gould alot and gus gave our club a big wrap and encouraged him to join us