Official Round 13 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was there but have to admit if I didn't have free tickets and the slightest hope of fluking a win, I wouldn't of gone.

PS watching them live I realised that we have no idea, more than I thought so watching them on tv.
Mate did you think we got a fair go from the ref, off side, forward passes... and what impact thats having? Do we have eneee excuses?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate did you think we got a fair go from the ref, off side, forward passes... and what impact thats having? Do we have eneee excuses?
Im nearly 100% convinced we are tanking.

We have no drive, no enthusiasm, team moral looks really low. We make metres but where it doesn't count, we have NO 5th tackle options, no cohesion or straight out desire.

We never chase kicks, massive gaps in our line, half-arsed "attempts" in defence, wrong and poor passes, positioning and plays, one out under 6's bulshit with a predictable, nothing kick at the end of the set. Even when we were in the red zone trying to barge over, the forwards were always flat footed and never ran onto the ball. All simple shit that we simply can't complete.

Just looks like they are on the field, killing time only because they have to be and not because they want to be.

Really does look like Pay has lost the sheds and the players are sending a big "get fucked!" To Pay.

PS the obvious bias from the refs is obvious, but honestly, we can't blame the refs for our putrid displays. The refs are just flogging a dead horse.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Im nearly 100% convinced we are tanking.

We have no drive, no enthusiasm, team moral looks really low. We make metres but where it doesn't count, we have NO 5th tackle options, no cohesion or straight out desire.

We never chase kicks, massive gaps in our line, half-arsed "attempts" in defence, wrong and poor passes, positioning and plays, one out under 6's bulshit with a predictable, nothing kick at the end of the set. Even when we were in the red zone trying to barge over, the forwards were always flat footed and never ran onto the ball. All simple shit that we simply can't complete.

Just looks like they are on the field, killing time only because they have to be and not because they want to be.

Really does look like Pay has lost the sheds and the players are sending a big "get fucked!" To Pay.

PS the obvious bias from the refs is obvious, but honestly, we can't blame the refs for our putrid displays. The refs are just flogging a dead horse.
Bloody woeful. I was clinging to some hope that we could still blame the refs lol.

Refs were an early factor beginning of the season with the guys dropping their heads at the dud calls I reckon, but the will to win or put in what's required has gone.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there but have to admit if I didn't have free tickets and the slightest hope of fluking a win, I wouldn't of gone.

PS watching them live I realised that we have no idea, more than I thought so watching them on tv.
Yeh being at the game gives you a true indication of just how bad they are traveling
Everything we do is in slow motion,most players have no leg drive or speed at all
Datsun 180B are quicker,know that says a lot !

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody woeful. I was clinging to some hope that we could still blame the refs lol.

Refs were an early factor beginning of the season with the guys dropping their heads at the dud calls I reckon, but the will to win or put in what's required has gone.
I know at times the refs have been a joke,
But there are to be no more excuses for how bad this team is traveling
Mind you Pays selections and non existent knowledge of the game doesn’t help much
This reflects on the field week in week out.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Slow News day lol, no official sack pat thread yet :disrelieved: !!

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just read a story that the Rosters are going to rest a number of players
They are all treating our club as a joke and contempt
The board have to do something about this farce

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Roosters have a plan for resting players no matter what game it is.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could rest their 17 players and we would still lose

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Things will heat up again when Elliot is named in the 13 haha
Its a pissa . Our best attacking forward CHN sits in reserves while Elliot gets picked to show everyone how good he is at making mistakes.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Its a pissa . Our best attacking forward CHN sits in reserves while Elliot gets picked to show everyone how good he is at making mistakes.
Reggies team list just came out and CHN isn't there so hopefully hes back in NRL.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CCup side named and CHN isn't in it thank fuck. Crichton dropped and Brown named at 6 in CCUP. So Coggers probably in.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
4pm Lol? Been an gone, It’s already 6pm where I am :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Well you'll have to wait for next week"s Team List Tuesday @ 4pm for next Sack Pay thread....bound to be more doozies.

Status
Not open for further replies.