Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good listen
One d Kemp does, bloke in a bar or something
Best one going

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What the hell is a Betoota Advocate? Where'd they get that name from?

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
What the hell is a Betoota Advocate? Where'd they get that name from?
The Betoota Advocate is an Australian satirical news website and digital media company[1] that publishes articles on international, national, and local news. The site puts a comedic spin on current news topics and broader social observations.[2] The site is based in inner Sydney, but takes its name from the deserted regional town of Betoota, Queensland, and purports to be "Australia's oldest newspaper".[3]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Betoota_Advocate

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Betoota Advocate is an Australian satirical news website and digital media company[1] that publishes articles on international, national, and local news. The site puts a comedic spin on current news topics and broader social observations.[2] The site is based in inner Sydney, but takes its name from the deserted regional town of Betoota, Queensland, and purports to be "Australia's oldest newspaper".[3]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Betoota_Advocate
Cheers. Hadn't heard of it. Is their podcast any good?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey boys,

Not sure if it's been posted but if you're looking for something light hearted and a few laughs after today's shitshow then give this a listen.

Willie is ofc a complete fuckwit but spun a few entertaining tales. When Reni is able to get a word in he shares what he's currently up to - just had a boxing fight, about to start a carpentry apprenticeship and does a little bit of media work with Fox. Comes across as a very decent bloke.

Mason's view on the current state of the dogs is pretty simple - we just don't have the cattle amongst our roster to win games. An opinion I tend to agree with.

Worth a listen.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4qBsCylpV3I3LIeClCTeto?si=FOWssYwBQVSVZZGtGTIUzw

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hey boys,

Not sure if it's been posted but if you're looking for something light hearted and a few laughs after today's shitshow then give this a listen.

Willie is ofc a complete fuckwit but spun a few entertaining tales. When Reni is able to get a word in he shares what he's currently up to - just had a boxing fight, about to start a carpentry apprenticeship and does a little bit of media work with Fox. Comes across as a very decent bloke.

Mason's view on the current state of the dogs is pretty simple - we just don't have the cattle amongst our roster to win games. An opinion I tend to agree with.

Worth a listen.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4qBsCylpV3I3LIeClCTeto?si=FOWssYwBQVSVZZGtGTIUzw
Thanks for the link, put a smile on my face listening to that larrakin Mason. Brings back a reminder of the old days. What it used to be like, i feel sorry for a lot of members on here eho were too young to feel and experience that Era.

Mason really loves the dogs, you can even even here it in his tone and how he refused to trash them even though he has no filter..

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still remember being in high school, we were always the team people feared we had the monster pack and winning in 04 was just so good. Particularly liked when we would beat Brisbane it’s was always good, Mason was tough and big, brought life to the team. Naps will be similar if he had some other forwards to actually scare the opposition, at the moment they all seem tentative

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I agree but never forget Willie stuffed the club as well...
He was young and dumb. He fully regrets his actions at the dogs how he left. He said it in an interview years ago with Tonga. He said if they didn't think they were above the club they could have had a dynasty at the dogs

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good listen willie is a character same as reni believe there both bulldogs at heart

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Willies right...all our players could have a 10 out of 10 game and we still lose, we just don’t have the cattle.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Mase back on Betoota this week with Justin Horo (not that Horo got too many words in :-)). TK is referenced where Willie said that Reni used to read it and show him posts and Willie’s reaction was: ‘I don’t give a fuck what The Kennel says!’ which was quickly followed by ‘Shout out and love to TK by the way!’ :tearsofjoy:.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Mase back on Betoota this week with Justin Horo (not that Horo got too many words in :-)). TK is referenced where Willie said that Reni used to read it and show him posts and Willie’s reaction was: ‘I don’t give a fuck what The Kennel says!’ which was quickly followed by ‘Shout out and love to TK by the way!’ :tearsofjoy:.
Reni posted on here lol

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Found it on spotify