Cogger KO

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So if his head wasn’t down his throat would have been exposed ... yeah that definitely would have been a much safer outcome
Not really, I understand what you're trying to say but Sims was driving up in the tackle, Sims hits Cogger square in the chest what causes the damage is the force of the hit makes Cogger's head almost bounce forward.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thanks Sutton + Video Referees. Sims made 0 attempt to get the chest/ hips, make shoulder contact on the head - no penalty, no review, Cogger clearly concussed, play on.

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not really, I understand what you're trying to say but Sims was driving up in the tackle, Sims hits Cogger square in the chest what causes the damage is the force of the hit makes Cogger's head almost bounce forward.
Your whole body positioning is far from upright and normal when you are trying to kick and brace yourself for a whack from a monster of a human

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Sutton + Video Referees. Sims made 0 attempt to get the chest/ hips, make shoulder contact on the head - no penalty, no review, Cogger clearly concussed, play on.
Second week in a row where a player will face the judiciary over something the referees didn't think warranted a look at.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where was the square-up? A decent forward pack would have hunted Sims down and made him pay for knocking out their playmaker.
Back in the day he would have been targeted after but today's game is soft. Not even any true enforcers playing these days.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
A penalty would have sufficed , still fighting a loosing battle, but rules are rules and refs are corrupt..!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone just see channel 9. Sims went to check on Cogger and amazingly there was a camera there right at that time in the tunnel to capture it. Talk about staged.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone just see channel 9. Sims went to check on Cogger and amazingly there was a camera there right at that time in the tunnel to capture it. Talk about staged.
Probably felt guilty for the cheap shot.
Just another typical day in the office for the dogs, always cop the cheap tactics, never get the penalty.
The second we do anything outside of a timely hip tackle, we are penalised.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paul Kent should give himself an uppercut. His statement on nrl 360 is that coggers head comes down to his shoulder and there was nothing in it. Are these clowns for real. Kudos to Ben ikin for challenging him
Yeah, I thought any head to shoulder contact especially on a Kicker is a penalty all day. If this was on Cronk or Pearce or Reynolds Kent would be raging about protecting halves and kickers...the guys inconsistent as fuck

Can’t stand Kent and his anti dogs opinions

Last edited:

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Amazing how hard they tried not to show that replay.

How fucking dumb can these ***** be? Do they think he got concussed due to a good hip tackle?
I know right... I'm often sus about a call and there is no replay. Gives me the shits