Montoya, Elliott, tolman, Meaney.

crack

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Meaney is a great fullback for Canterbury cup , he hasn’t got the X factor we need in NRL , DWZ should go straight to fullback

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jackson played 61 minutes and made 39 metres. Tolman made 88 metres. Both are problems plus the coach and many other of the players including those you mentioned.
You do know Cogger came off after 12 minutes?

That entire edge was reshuffled and completely fucked because of the Cogger HIA

Martin came in and played 56 min for 36 run metres.

So Martin was a problem as well on that edge?

Did you watch the game? Watch it a few more times and see what happens when Cogger comes off. If you still dont see it, have a few shots of JD and watch it again

Where was Foran and Meaney to step up after Cogger went off?

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Did you watch the game? Watch it a few more times and see what happens when Cogger comes off. If you still dont see it, have a few shots of JD and watch it again

Dont mention Foran....please....he plays with heartttt

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I wouldn't watch the game again if you paid me.

And if I watched it 100 times there's not a player I would defend, certainly not Tolman or Jackson.

Noddy

Waterboy
Reaction score
He shows better commitment to get in the way on the 4th stifling attack

The game has moved on from plodders just look at every other team

Pay must’ve caught Renouf and CHN having a theeesome with his missus

How the fk they cannot make this pack is beyond me
Crichton makes more post contact metres than Tolman from a standing start.
Tolman is from a bygone era, the one Dean Pay must long for.
Great defender but so are others and it is not our problem, it is scoring tries that is.

The Dogs look so pedestrian, Foran tried hard but in attack the opposition look to have the whole 17 players on the field we are that slow.
In defence we look to have 10 players out there.

Whenever a team goes wide we are always 2 players short.
How the f#$#k are we coached. No wonder CHN looks unhappy in CCC.

Jacko either needs a rest or a new coach.
JMK and Elliot need the rest of the season in CCC.

People are hard on Chrichton but the poor guy is always left posted with 2 or 3 players coming at him.
What do you think he can do? He does make ground with hi hit ups. But Reimis Smith and him get no quality ball.
They just are hit up boys.

Tragic coaching. It seems to me that Dean Pay has run out of ideas or had none at all.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Throw in Jackson too. Compared to second rowers in the winning teams he offers nothing. Yeah he’s a hard worker but what second rower isn’t a hard worker Making tackles and 100m a game

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Martin was playing in the halves for most the time and even took some of the kicking duties, so you can't compare run metres to Jackson.

I think Jackson would be our second highest paid player after Foran and for what he takes out of our cap, we are not getting value. Tolman and Jacko are both toilers, the problem is how much we pay these toilers

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Martin was playing in the halves for most the time and even took some of the kicking duties, so you can't compare run metres to Jackson.

I think Jackson would be our second highest paid player after Foran and for what he takes out of our cap, we are not getting value. Tolman and Jacko are both toilers, the problem is how much we pay these toilers
You are correct, Martin was playing halfback.

What kind of a halfback doesnt put his backrower through a hole and provide quality ball?

What kind of a halfback doesnt organise his men on the outside?

Martin is a fucken shit halfback. He needs to fucken go with the rest of them

On another note, looking at the overpaid toilers/plodders/duds or however you put it,
Foran and Hopoate lead the race by a country mileeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You are correct, Martin was playing halfback.

What kind of a halfback doesnt put his backrower through a hole and provide quality ball?

What kind of a halfback doesnt organise his men on the outside?

Martin is a fucken shit halfback. He needs to fucken go with the rest of them

On another note, looking at the overpaid toilers/plodders/duds or however you put it,
Foran and Hopoate lead the race by a country mileeeeeeeeeeeeee
I 'm not sure if this is a serious response. As if Martin was ever gunna be a good halfback. I said he was in the halves because you compared his metres to Jackson. I'm not a fan of Martin but at least we ain't paying him a million dollars. Jackson is a solid first grader. I'm saying he is not worth what we pay him. I agree we pay too much for Foran but he is far from a plodder, he is a class above our whole team. If he didn't play we wouldn't even score a point. Hoppa is a solid first grader, experienced, would be a respected leader in the group and good for the poly boys. When he signed he was no longer a rep player so not sure he would be on a huge contract. Anyway it is not the player, it is the amount that we are paying them that is important.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a radio interview Tolman threw Meaney under the bus.

He said JMK created opportunities but the fullback wasn't supporting in the first half.

He needs to have a good look at his own game before criticising others.
Meaney probably couldn't get near him because Tolman was in the bloody way as usual.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya.....Chilean rugby
Elliot..........The Chippendales
Tolman.......Retirement Village
Meaney.......Crotchet and Knitting association

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like what other clubs are doing before June 30 why aren't we offloading some of these guys especially Tolman? He has another year to run and is costing us around $700k+ so tell him he is no longer in the future plans and tell him to look elsewhere or he'll play reserves. He will be looking for another contract and it won't help his cause not playing NRL so his manager will look around. Tim Mannah is a classic example.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like what other clubs are doing before June 30 why aren't we offloading some of these guys especially Tolman? He has another year to run and is costing us around $700k+ so tell him he is no longer in the future plans and tell him to look elsewhere or he'll play reserves. He will be looking for another contract and it won't help his cause not playing NRL so his manager will look around. Tim Mannah is a classic example.
I’m not sure there’s any clubs out there silly enough...but hang on maybe the west tigers

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
SACK THE COACH AND LEADERSHIP SQUAD.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How can you possibly make so much sense bro
Talk to some of the other supporters about how good tolman is

Guy is total useless
Even tim mannah runs with purpose compared to him
Offers zero in anything we do

P.S he may be an agent for Des lol

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you possibly make so much sense bro
Talk to some of the other supporters about how good tolman is

Guy is total useless
Even tim mannah runs with purpose compared to him
Offers zero in anything we do

P.S he may be an agent for Des lol
Bro I think even those supporters are now realising how much of a liability he is. It just takes some longer to realise it, but they get there. You can only take so much crap before it turns to shit.

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You have to go through some of the comments from yesterday

Tolman is what evwey team needs
He has done nothing wrong
Blah blah blah lol