Did anyone go back to post match function

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone go back to post match function with players and coach would be interesting to no what players where like and if pay showed his face or not

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone go back to post match function with players and coach would be interesting to no what players where like and if pay showed his face or not
I tell you what, watching the game on TV the stands looked empty on a perfect afternoon for rugby league, with two arch rival teams playing each other. I would be very surprised if many people turned up at the function, I hope this sends a wake up message to our board.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell you what, watching the game on TV the stands looked empty on a perfect afternoon for rugby league, with two arch rival teams playing each other. I would be very surprised if many people turned up at the function, I hope this sends a wake up message to our board.
Yer I noticed the same thing I just seen photos up on Facebook and wanted to no if the coach had the guts to turn up or if he went hiding

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me if pay didn't show up to face reality.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its not Pays fault the board have extended him as coach though..

Politis sacked Fittler, their club legend, after the first year he stuffed up in 2009..
I'm not blaming our putrid displays just on him, we are infected with shit ***** from the board down.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Are board members there every day or it's a part time non paying role. I thought it's hills role to run the club for the bo a board. Hill is the person who has to answer to the public. I don't even know what He looks like. His a yes man hired by the dick dib.
I'm confident that pay won't be there next year.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you weren’t at the game you did not see the play with the width of view needed to comment on specific players. I have seen players bagging the fullback and the wingers. These guys were not the problem. At the game you have seen Meaney safe at the back and the wingers given the impossible job of defending two players with 20 metres of space. Why because the forwards stayed bunched in the middle. Poor coaching. By the way the crowd was over 16,000.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you weren’t at the game you did not see the play with the width of view needed to comment on specific players. I have seen players bagging the fullback and the wingers. These guys were not the problem. At the game you have seen Meaney safe at the back and the wingers given the impossible job of defending two players with 20 metres of space. Why because the forwards stayed bunched in the middle. Poor coaching. By the way the crowd was over 16,000.
Yeah marking up was terrible. Montoya made a few stupid decisions which gifted the dragons points but the overlap was on everytime. Terrible for an NRL team

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
No one is saying meany isn’t safe, but that’s all he is. He offers zero threat in attacking situations. Once we received the ball he jogs up to the defence and surrenders. Wtf is that.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you weren’t at the game you did not see the play with the width... the wingers given the impossible job of defending two players with 20 metres of space. Why because the forwards stayed bunched in the middle. Poor coaching. By the way the crowd was over 16,000.
Agreed, but Could still see that on tv easily.

The long passes from the middle to the winger are shit but our wingers may as well give that up (bigger chance of fucking up the pass, score out wide) than hanging wide leaving a simple short pass and score close to posts.

Of course if the forwards didn’t bunch in the middle in each other’s pockets, or drop the fucking ball to begin with, we may have a chance of stopping more tries.

Returning to the thread subject, did ANYONE attend?

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, but Could still see that on tv easily.

The long passes from the middle to the winger are shit but our wingers may as well give that up (bigger chance of fucking up the pass, score out wide) than hanging wide leaving a simple short pass and score close to posts.

Of course if the forwards didn’t bunch in the middle in each other’s pockets, or drop the fucking ball to begin with, we may have a chance of stopping more tries.

Returning to the thread subject, did ANYONE attend?
I think anyone that attended were quickly assassinated soon after by the board.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
C'mon someone must have been silly enough to go along. Speak up lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one is saying meany isn’t safe, but that’s all he is. He offers zero threat in attacking situations. Once we received the ball he jogs up to the defence and surrenders. Wtf is that.
You know I like Nick Meaney as a player for the safety he offers under the kick too but you are correct in saying that he does not run the ball back with any sort of venom. He gets a chance to wind up and then he just splutters into the defence which is extremely frustrating.

The General was safe as a fullback but he also offered something in the run back of the ball. Meaney could be so much better and offer a lot more at the back if he wouldn't stop when he gets to the defence.

Boldslug

Waterboy
Reaction score
I think Meaney submits to a tackle so he doesn't get manhandled over the sideline or back in goal

Boldslug

Waterboy
Reaction score
I was in the bar but left after the game. There weren't many fans there when I left, maybe less than 15?