Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s a myth, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him have a decent game

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I say straight up he might be a lovely guy, great human, top person. Though to me he is the worst bloke to play first grade for the dogs in the past 5-6 years with a close fight with lichaa.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot was playing well last year, I think the mad Monday has really affected his form hard this year. His discipline is not acceptable at this level. If pay does keep him for the next game then it just shows pay plays fav and that will be the end of his short coaching career

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Maybe Pay is playing him in first grade so we can pretend he's a first grader and hope some another shit team (Tigers) pick him up thinking hes worth something?

I wish.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a results orientated job Dean Pays persistence with Elliott every week is just another nail in his own coffin. I’m gobsmacked he cannot see this. Not all trainers make good players. In fact many of the best players to play the game were not the best trainers

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I say straight up he might be a lovely guy, great human, top person. Though to me he is the worst bloke to play first grade for the dogs in the past 5-6 years with a close fight with lichaa.
Not arguing but don't forget She-rex.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Elliot was playing well last year, I think the mad Monday has really affected his form hard this year. His discipline is not acceptable at this level. If pay does keep him for the next game then it just shows pay plays fav and that will be the end of his short coaching career
Even his supposed good form is weak. He simply can’t get any momentum. Last year at times he would take 12 hit ups for like 88m’s. Elliot just isn’t a first grader

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dropped ball
Completely thrown away by frizzle in a tackle 1 on 1
Strip with 3 in the tackle to bring them
Straight down and score. Fucking he is so shit I am so fed up with seeing his face. It takes me back to kouparitis and Hickey and those fucking frauds.

Why is this clown in first grade?

He was our worst on field last week and is once again just putrid
Spot on,but our forwards are being belted every week,even josh Jackson goes missing in action,losing wouldn't be so bad if I kept seeing improvement,and that's what makes it harder there isn't any

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Apparently we are building a team around this guy according to Pay.

He is a good bench forward, that it. But for some reason Pay has a hard-on for him?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You all need no lay off Adam Elliott. If we had 17 Adam Elliotts, we’d be in a much better position on the ladder.

Meanies!

On a more upbeat note, I think there were clear signs of improvement today. Dean Pay obviously has this team heading in the right direction. I’d give him another 2 years.
Who merged my thread which was clearly insightful enough to stand on its own?

I’m calling shenanigans on you, mods. Shenanigans!!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Who merged my thread which was clearly insightful enough to stand on its own?

I’m calling shenanigans on you, mods. Shenanigans!!!
Young man, you can't just go declaring Shenanigans on innocent people! That's how wars get started!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I juts came in here to say
I FCUKING TOLD u ALL so!!!
Bring out his boyf member and all his supporters now!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a results orientated job Dean Pays persistence with Elliott every week is just another nail in his own coffin. I’m gobsmacked he cannot see this. Not all trainers make good players. In fact many of the best players to play the game were not the best trainers
Shows exactly why #payout is an assistant coach only, not a head coach