WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BLUDGER OF A SEASON THIS IS

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meh, I didn’t expect anything more. I hoped, but honestly, this is expected.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Many of us wrote this season off early.

Don’t take it seriously anymore and just watch it for a laugh.

Basically the pain becomes so bad and you go numb, I don’t think you are there yet.
Only reason I wathed today was because I wanted to see how DWZ goes... Once I realised he wasn't playing I totally loosed interest.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa,Foran and remis Smith where the only first grade players in that side today and our coach couldn’t get a job coaching the cairns mud crabs u8s
Very frustrating but we can’t get any worse I suppose

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
One may blame Cuntville but things go deeper when the defense has no lateral shift and fails to move with the ball.
Two crucial tries out wide, wingers mark your man like soccer.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many of us wrote this season off early.

Don’t take it seriously anymore and just watch it for a laugh.

Basically the pain becomes so bad and you go numb, I don’t think you are there yet.
Is it wrong I wanted the dragons to score 60?

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One may blame Cuntville but things go deeper when the defense has no lateral shift and fails to move with the ball.
Two crucial tries out wide, wingers mark your man like soccer.
the tries down our left side weren't on the winger, Montoya rushed in every time and they had us for numbers as well

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way I put up with the losses is the kennel forum, at least you get a laugh and get to vent your anger, but in saying that I've never been so disappointed in a team that were always feared even if the doggies were having a so so season our team made the opposition work hard for their win.
Now our team run onto the ground and do fuck all and after the humiliating loss the coach says the same shit at the press conference and then goes home and takes another selfie with his renewed contract while laughing his arse off.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You know it's fuked when the blokes at work are giving you shite and they're right! Fuk one was a Parra supporter. Sad times.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the tries down our left side weren't on the winger, Montoya rushed in every time and they had us for numbers as well
Okenbur was doing it every game too... could Pay acgually be "coaching" the centers to rush In?

I'm not seeing this with other teams

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okenbur was doing it every game too... could Pay acgually be "coaching" the centers to rush In?

I'm not seeing this with other teams
There’s no doubt it’s the defensive structures Pay has employed. You can change wingers all you want but it’s going to keep on happening.

SKY-DOG

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was good watching Napa pull off a few good hits, apart from that I didn’t really care too much only because of the Kennel.
This forum is actually very therapeutic and helps me cope with the tragedy of this season.
Thank you everyone.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The good news is the season is half way over already so we are on the downside of the mountain!!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a small notebook i take with me to meetings etc. On the front i have a Bulldogs sticker. I must admit i'm regretting doing it. People, (clients, lawyers etc) when they see the sticker don't even put shit on me abut the dogs, they just say: "oh, you support the dogs", and just look at you with pity. I find pity much worse...

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dragons werent even good today kept knocking on giving us chances

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least this mob excel at something, we are team number 1 at playing teams into form, raiders 3 losses in a row, saints 5 in a row, pretty sure knights had a few in a row and now rorters next week on 3 straight losses.
All these teams end up going on winning runs after playing us.
Pathetic!!