Official Round 13 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care, yes he was 100% our best player but he isn't doing the basics and that's pissing me off. He's a Premiership winner, international and experienced player, if we're going to slate the players around him who are far less experienced then he should 100% cop it as well
Nah disagree.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And Jackson?

Why isn’t he moved to Lock and Elliot removed after his 20th fuckup?

Elliot is untouchable he can fuck up time and time again without any consequences

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Elliot is untouchable he can fuck up time and time again without any consequences
I don’t get how he doesn’t play a full game and Elliot does in the middle. Pay has really lost me these last few weeks and I can’t wait till he’s gone. The board has been shrewd with their signings so maybe they have a coach in their sights and just waiting till they are available

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only good thing about tonight is the barman gave me an extra shot in my rum out of sympathy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Could of sworn we tanked, we sucked even harder than usual.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope we hear either Toovey, Holbrook or Georgallis are the coach of the dogs. Sick of our Parody of a coach.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry if it’s been said earlier but did Chris smith get on the field today;
In all seriousness at 30-6 did he actually think we were still in it.
Why not throw the poor ***** on and take ur useless cream puff lover Elliot off?
And thanks for Fcuking nu brown from day dot and not once given him a proper shot at grade.
Lichaa umpteenth chances yet brown has played maybe 20 mins in 18 months

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why not throw the poor ***** on and take ur useless cream puff lover Elliot off?
And thanks for Fcuking nu brown from day dot and not once given him a proper shot at grade.
Smith dropped off the bench for Napa

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tbh people give Foran shit on here but you put him on a half decent team and he'll look better. Yeah on too much money and injury prone but he is surrounded by absolute SHITE.
Doubt we would score any trys if he doesnt play, he does go Mia in some sets but he is in a different class to the rest of this sad excuse of a footy team .

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Brown must have offered up an opinion same as CHN, Lewis and Martin.

Bloody ridiculous man management and the Board need to sort the situation out with Pay and call him in for a dressing down at least. Sack best option or relegated to Assistant.

There is just no coming back from this fiasco now...it's deteriorated to being unsalvageable under Pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.