Official Round 13 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Once again Meaney protects his try virginity,can’t complain as we all wanted consistency and he is doing that perfectly..

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still love Fozzy, pitty the rest of the boys are not on his level..!!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listen, I dont want to alarm you all but we are not playing well.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF was the shit Foran was saying after the game? It means fuck all after performances like that! Not talking about him personally but the whole team.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week Raiders were on a 3 game losing run, we play shit and play them into form, saints on a 5 game losing streak this week, play them into form. Roosters next week on a 3 game losing streak, going to fucking murder us
At least we are doing good things for the community - think of all those happy fans!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Tbh people give Foran shit on here but you put him on a half decent team and he'll look better. Yeah on too much money and injury prone but he is surrounded by absolute SHITE.
But he's also sitting back the entire set when we need him and saving himself for the final play. I saw Norman and Hunt on the ball 4 times a set for the dragons on multiple occasions

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay sack pay

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
WTF was the shit Foran was saying after the game? It means fuck all after performances like that! Not talking about him personally but the whole team.
What did he say? My TV stopped working...

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow we actually now play like wooden spooners. No hint of hope at all. Maybe this is what is known as rock bottom?

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson was invisible today and Elliot should never see another game in first grade if we want to go by how Pay has treated CHN

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same Old Same Old

Perhaps if the usual suspects and overpaid players are dropped they will get the shits and seek an immediate release and hopefully get snapped up by 30 June. Thus freeing up money to buy players like Campbell Gillard and ??? by 30 June.

I know I'm clutching at straws but you can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.