WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BLUDGER OF A SEASON THIS IS

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking sucks, I have never been so disinterested in a long time, don’t even care when we lose I’m so used to it, a loss used to rip me up, but now it’s just the norm!

Prick of a year!! Absolute disappointment!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why I get myself up for these games week after week to then just be let down everytime.

I can understand we're a shit team... but why cant we change things up and try a different style. Instead of swapping and changing the lineup and making them do the exact same thing... change it up!

Just poor coaching. No way around it now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't give up yet. There's always a chance that every other team in the competition is breaching the salary cap, therefore we win by default.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I stopped caring ages ago. Just treat it like a joke and have a laugh. It’s only sport. Really doesn’t matter too much.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I wouldn't give up yet. There's always a chance that every other team in the competition is breaching the salary cap, therefore we win by default.
We just need 15 whistleblowers and the glory is ours. No, I’m not talking about 15 on field refs.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I've got it on the radio but not even really listening, never really felt this way about the team.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Many of us wrote this season off early.

Don’t take it seriously anymore and just watch it for a laugh.

Basically the pain becomes so bad and you go numb, I don’t think you are there yet.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
The worst side in the club's history and you can add the officialdom who are, the lot of them,useless. The sponsors should ask for their money back because I would not buy ANY product shown on the jersey. I would not even use the membership renewal form to pick up the shit off the ground!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya and critchon are the worst centre wing combo in history and Elliot we have one of our best CHN in cup we have saved McGregor at st George. they lost 6 straight and when they played us earlier they were in poo form
Pay just resign do your self dignity and any chance u have of landing any role at any club save your self

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Elliot for Clive Churchill put a $100 on him. He will never let you down.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fucking sucks, I have never been so disinterested in a long time, don’t even care when we lose I’m so used to it, a loss used to rip me up, but now it’s just the norm!

Prick of a year!! Absolute disappointment!
I'm feeling the same way and I have supported this club through thick and thin but these last few seasons have taken a toll. I just want a competitive team win lose or draw. Absolutely embarrassing what the team does out there these days.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
feeling a lot like 2008 boys except we don't have any exciting young guns in toyota cup to look forward to now

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The team is going backwards. Just got home from the game. Woeful just woeful. Played like a rabble without a coach. Watched St Merge practice the cut out to the winger play during the warm up. That play resulted in 3 tries. Dogs defence totally unaware. If Pay had any integrity he would resign.

canine

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
There was a time, long ago it feels like, that I expected us to win every time we played.

I don't ever feel like that now.

My dad and mum would be rolling in their graves

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three team comp that’s it soo competitive sooo exciting and interesting yawn