Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DWZ will be epic at FB if that’s the way it goes. He’s brings ball back at pace and is very strong !! Will have a good debut, can’t wait too see him run out for us in the blue an white :grinning:
If he doesn't drop the ball multiple times. So stoked we only signed him for 18 months as my expectation of the kid is pretty low but more than happy to be proven wrong.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If SBW was on our books we get Ponga and a few more decent signings easily.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id love to get poinga to stick it up the knights for getting klem

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Now we have DWZ we should aim to have a full team of hyphenated players. It wouldn’t actually be too bad apart from JMK.
1.Tuivasa-Sheck
2.Addo-Carr
3.Watene-Zelezniak
4.Kenny-Dowall
5.Nickol-Klokstad
6.Harris-Tavita
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Warea-Hargreaves
9.Marshall-King
10.Fonua-Blake
11.Faitala-Mariner
12.Harawira-Naera
13.Fisher-Harris

14.Chee-Kam
15.Campbell-Gillard
16.Asofa-Solomona
17.Hamlin-Uele
where is NFI and FFS ?????????

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So is DWZ running out with the boys tonight against the dragons ??

Cheers lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
just like the tigers fans saying they won when they got mbye and reynolds..........................
I think he was clearly unhappy there he clearly is a good player a fresh start will rejuvenate him

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know if DWZ can make much difference on his own, but I'm sure he will be giving the club and team a boost in moral which has been badly lacking lately, and that will make the team better no end.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If SBW was on our books we get Ponga and a few more decent signings easily.
Even though SBW would not be as effective as he was a few years ago, I have always thought that if we could get him back it would help attract other players.
He knows that he has done our club a lot of harm, and if he has a conscience, he might just be enticed for a year or two, it would be a great closure on that subject for both parties, and would greatly improve the image of our club, not to mention putting some shit on the faces of some of the media skum.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even though SBW would not be as effective as he was a few years ago, I have always thought that if we could get him back it would help attract other players.
He knows that he has done our club a lot of harm, and if he has a conscience, he might just be enticed for a year or two, it would be a great closure on that subject for both parties, and would greatly improve the image of our club, not to mention putting some shit on the faces of some of the media skum.
$BW can go and fuck himself