Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Coz he will go walkies....
Pretty shit, signed the contract, clubs cant take money away from players that play shit
So don’t give extra
If I was the knights I’d say no....
3.5 years left, if you don’t like it, sit on the sidelines for 3.5 years
See what that does for,your career
Exactly. To be honest I think it's abit of a media beat up, the reports were his manager was trying to get an upgrade done (wouldn't blame him) and Knights were possibly looking at upgrade and extension, rumours are now starting as it hasn't been finalised yet ignoring the fact that he's still got another 2.5 years left on his current deal.
My guess is they'll do their recruitment and re-signing and then see what they have left in the cap in 2020 and 2021 and go from there.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m just throwing darts at the board

Marquee ‘ highest paid player then probably Latrell Mitchell
Has to be him.

Fittler & Gus have turned on him so quickly.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Aren't we not allowed to negotiate til November for 2021?
Actually many journo’s fuck this up, you can actually negotiate with players at any time for years that are after there contracted period, you just can’t lodge the contract until November 1 in there final contracted season

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks like it's high fives all around...
Now land a decent hooker please and we'll move in the right direction...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Give him a shot at fullback. It's not like Meaney has set the world on fire. I'm surprised DWZ wasn't told he'd play fullback when he signed. I thought that was why he left Penrith in the first place...
Yeah, gotta say it's pretty crazy anyone on here is doubting the fact he'll be playing fullback. Nothing clearer in the world atm.

Hands up though. I didn't think we'd pull this signing off (sounds dirty I know) but credit to the club for getting their hands wet (sounds dirty again) and finishing it all off quickly (dirty again) without anyone knowing (sick dirty).

sheep dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Theres only about 5 massive fish playing the game.
Latrell mitchell..... i think thats who your talking about.
Cameron munster....... very unlikely
Ponga..... cant approach him and will get up grade off newcastle.
Tedesco and cook are not going anywhere.
Come on put me out of my misery please.

I still think bellamy is the biggest fish in league.
It has to be mitchell

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just read dwz is managed by tyran smith remis dad

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it's high fives all around...
Now land a decent hooker please and we'll move in the right direction...
Well the team will at least (move in the right direction)

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just cannot accept that the people in charge are signing the right players. We have too many second rowers and one centre. We desperately need a couple of decent centres. What do they do buy a second rower and a fullback. Mindless.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not many highlights at FB.

I am happy its only an 18month contract. If he succeeds at FB offer him an extension in 2021.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not many highlights at FB.

I am happy its only an 18month contract. If he succeeds at FB offer him an extension in 2021.
All the panthers fans reckon he couldn’t catch so might be better at centre,meany will develop

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve never been this popular in my life
Spent me entire day and long weekend answering dm’s
Very early stages
Our pitch is to make him highest paid player at our club
I will repeat though very early stages but I have renewed optimism that by 2021 we will definitely posses atleast one marquee player
Lol i should hope so with the money that will be available from 2021 i would hope that it's more then 1

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I just cannot accept that the people in charge are signing the right players. We have too many second rowers and one centre. We desperately need a couple of decent centres. What do they do buy a second rower and a fullback. Mindless.
My guess is DWZ will play centre with Montoya outside him on the wing and Meaney at fullback.

As for too many 2nd rowers, we have 2 off contract at the end of this season. Plus Stimson can play front row or 2nd row. So it’s a net loss of one 2nd rower at least and maybe 2. Plus Stimson is an upgrade on what we have, so it’s a win win.

Go Dogs