Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I've worked it out. Jesus is signing with us. We just need clauses to ensure he keeps quiet about religion on social media and playing on Sunday is a possible sticking point.
no chance of playing good Fridays either

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
George Burgess is still off contract and is aware he more than likely wont be at Souths. Not much has been said about him.
Breaking down with injury. Talk of retirement soon. We need the young version.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Told u all more changes to come
There is also one massive fish they are after and if it comes off it will be the biggest signing since sbw in my books
C’mon Latrel, come over son lol

C’mon Izzy, bring your Bible with you champ

I wouldn’t be surprised if either of the two tbh

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
FUCK YES!

This just got me excited again, I have been banging his drum on here for the past 3-4 years, one of my favourite players. After the past few weeks of just not giving a fuck about this team it looks like we are finally going in the right direction. Like I said in a different forum a while back, DWZ is 23 with over 100 games under his belt and the Kiwi captain, will bring much needed experience and leadership to our team.

Must be given the #1 shirt for the time being with Meaney on the wing, depending on how Meaney develops then maybe in time he will reclaim the fullback spot and you can move DWZ to centre.

1. DWZ
2. Smith
3. Hoppa
4. CHN
5. Meaney

I'd go with that for the time being

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ

Fullback or on the wing, either way it does not matter, let’s just enjoy the good news.!!! Cant wait to see him run out an see what he’s got.

I hope things are slowly changing, an we have lots to get excited about over the next year or two!! an build a very capable/competitive team again.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great signing hes been unhappy at Penrith i reckon with a fresh start he will kill it with us now a 9 please

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This also shows the package we're selling isn't as bad as people make out here. Stimson and DWZ obviously see something growing here.
Of course it does, these two players will only provide momentum for others to join

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
hoppa
If we're dropping Meaney and signing DWZ then there's absolutely no way I want to see Hoppa at fullback. I still think we should try Hoppa at 6... Lol
at 6 - def worth a try - he is too slow for anywhere else but does ha good hands and footy sense

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cool.

As long as he is the minimum standard of player we recruit in the backline from here on in, I’m good with this signing.

Need to dilute the concentration of plodders we have in the team!

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boys if you want this not happen keep asking questions.

Let it be.

Who knows maybe Sonny is coming back

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Great signing. Not just a quality player but brings a lot of heart and a bit of mongrel as well.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m happy that it’s only 18 months, looks like that 2021 season there hoping for a big signing spree next year

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hopefully things pick up for the rest of the year, seems like a good signing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like how we just get these signings done on the quite with no massive media circus with the will he or won’t he sign bullshit around it.