Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Awesome I like this. He needs to go to centre and Meaney stay fullback. Need a bit of speed in a couple of positions not just full back. I know Meany has been shit but work in progress I feel.
Meany to the wing dwz to fullback

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Told u all more changes to come
There is also one massive fish they are after and if it comes off it will be the biggest signing since sbw in my books
Theres only about 5 massive fish playing the game.
Latrell mitchell..... i think thats who your talking about.
Cameron munster....... very unlikely
Ponga..... cant approach him and will get up grade off newcastle.
Tedesco and cook are not going anywhere.
Come on put me out of my misery please.

I still think bellamy is the biggest fish in league.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres only about 5 massive fish playing the game.
Latrell mitchell..... i think thats who your talking about.
Cameron munster....... very unlikely
Ponga..... cant approach him and will get up grade off newcastle.
Tedesco and cook are not going anywhere.
Come on put me out of my misery please.

I still think bellamy is the biggest fish in league.
Sorry mate you have missed a few more big fish players

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good signing, step in the eight direction for sure

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of DWZ. I think part of it is the dual surname thing though. I will get used to it though.

But I'm happy with the signing. We needed some experience in the backline and he gives us some quality. Plus side is he's on the right side of 25. If he goes well over the next 18 months he could stick around for longer if he doesn't impress we can move him on when his contract expires. I hope this shuts up some of the whinging threads.

We still have a way to go to get back among the premiership contenders. But he's probably the highest profile back we've picked up since the Morris twins.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys stop asking who trust me it's better if you don't know now. Just keep in mind the club is trying to move forward. Also guys I want to say something and one day I'll say it but not now just remember this and one day thank him for it.

That's it boys and girls I've said enough peace out.

P. S fukkk the media especially Rothfield that scum.

Laters

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
George Burgess is still off contract and is aware he more than likely wont be at Souths. Not much has been said about him.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot he is the current NZ test captain need a good role model like this for our younger players

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To me the only ones that have to be in the back 5 are Remis and DWZ.

Okunbor has shown some big
Promise for a kid and if his hands and defence improve he should be on the other wing.

Hoppa has great hands and is usually safe in kicks but outside of that offers very little. Holland isn’t first grade I don’t believe. Montoya has improved dramatically this year in the centres but still have huge doubts and issues in defence for first grade.

Crichton has been better since being recalled.

Meaney shows great potential, seems to have a solid passing game and is safe under kicks and returns but he just doesn’t support and seems to really lack any ability to explode like quality fullbacks.

Either way dwz and smith are something to be excited about in the back 5 at least and hopefully those 2 with some of Crichton okunbor Montoya Meaney and hoppa make our back 5 somewhat more useful and avoid the Fucking spoon
Montoya is solid at best, not a match winner.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm guessing fullback, I'd say if Meaney is dropped tomorrow then that would pretty much be confirmation. He's pretty much a faster version of Hoppa without the silky hands.
Hopoate is a better fullback in my opinion.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys stop asking who trust me it's better if you don't know now. Just keep in mind the club is trying to move forward. Also guys I want to say something and one day I'll say it but not now just remember this and one day thank him for it.

That's it boys and girls I've said enough peace out.

P. S fukkk the media especially Rothfield that scum.

Laters
I think I've worked it out. Jesus is signing with us. We just need clauses to ensure he keeps quiet about religion on social media and playing on Sunday is a possible sticking point.