Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He has come over to play fullback and fullback only
However he play a couple games at wing to get associated into the side and how we play?
Go figure
"How we play" LOL. Hitup, hitup, hitup, cut out ball over the sideline, kick but don't chase too hard, hitup, hitup, Tolman first receiver, maybe score a try or two if the opposition let's us. Did I miss anything?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd prefer keeping Meaney fullback and Hoppa/DWZ in the centres but DWZ gives us plenty more options now.
Options aren't a good thing for Pay, just means he will spend the rest of the season shuffling our backline like he done with the backrow hahaha

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"How we play" LOL. Hitup, hitup, hitup, cut out ball over the sideline, kick but don't chase too hard, hitup, hitup, Tolman first receiver, maybe score a try or two if the opposition let's us. Did I miss anything?
Exactly
So he should pick it up after half a game

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well my conversation i had on friday with a bulldogs offical left me with a lot of confidence going forward. I said some on here and i like what i was told its looking ok for the future.
Just hopefully not the bit about pay lol

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I have been trying to tell people on here that they should watch this space. There is to be a clean out. There will also be a buying
program. The new recruits will be on set contracts, and not back or forward loaded. Getting the balance sheet in order is a massive job
considering the almighty mess we were saddled with.
The club is chipping away at it. Next season will be a revelation. DZW and Stimson are just the start.
You say every year will be a revelation

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly
So he should pick it up after half a game
Na I think a half footy on tape will be enough :tearsofjoy:

Now I demand you notify me of this potential big signing :smilingimp:

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Never made sense ae didn't have money for this year or next based on.our current playing roster and the ones that left.

This signing to me shows this board played the media well by claiming poor, keeps us under radar plus msnagers can't try scam us into paying more for players.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm guessing fullback, I'd say if Meaney is dropped tomorrow then that would pretty much be confirmation. He's pretty much a faster version of Hoppa without the silky hands.
We kinda going sideways with playing DWZ at fullback... doesn't really fix our winger and centre issues outside of smith... would rather he plays wing but yeah see what happens

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Oh yeahh !!! And possible there's one more that's in progress that's even bigger boys fingers cross it will happen, again I won't say who lol
Waqa Blake ?

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate give us a clue.
Mate I wish I could I honestly would love to but can't say. And also I think we've said enough lol thanks to finchiee haha it's in progress nothing is signed yet.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I wish I could I honestly would love to but can't say. And also I think we've said enough lol thanks to finchiee haha it's in progress nothing is signed yet.
Are we getting rid of elliot damn it!?!?!?!?!?

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just hopefully not the bit about pay lol
lol was mainly about what the club was looking at for the future. But as far as there concerned pay is part of it so not sure for how long to be honest i didnt ask

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So we replaced Zac Saddler with the current NZ Captain in our top 30 lol.

Can see Martin/RFM possibly getting released over the next 2 weeks.

Clubs will be going wild with their squads before June 30.