Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
“FMD!!! FINALLY SOMETHING DONE RIGHT” is what I just yelled out (a bit too loud lol) 11,000m in the air after having read the heading. Not much Canterbury supporters around me I guess

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
To me the only ones that have to be in the back 5 are Remis and DWZ.

Okunbor has shown some big
Promise for a kid and if his hands and defence improve he should be on the other wing.

Hoppa has great hands and is usually safe in kicks but outside of that offers very little. Holland isn’t first grade I don’t believe. Montoya has improved dramatically this year in the centres but still have huge doubts and issues in defence for first grade.

Crichton has been better since being recalled.

Meaney shows great potential, seems to have a solid passing game and is safe under kicks and returns but he just doesn’t support and seems to really lack any ability to explode like quality fullbacks.

Either way dwz and smith are something to be excited about in the back 5 at least and hopefully those 2 with some of Crichton okunbor Montoya Meaney and hoppa make our back 5 somewhat more useful and avoid the Fucking spoon

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Terrible signing, nothing player

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let’s hope they use him properly.

KoolDavid

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Told u all more changes to come
There is also one massive fish they are after and if it comes off it will be the biggest signing since sbw in my books
Cronk or Cameron Smith? Lol

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have been trying to tell people on here that they should watch this space. There is to be a clean out. There will also be a buying
program. The new recruits will be on set contracts, and not back or forward loaded. Getting the balance sheet in order is a massive job
considering the almighty mess we were saddled with.
The club is chipping away at it. Next season will be a revelation. DZW and Stimson are just the start.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good signing no doubt on a value contract. This board continues to make shrewd signings despite the panic here

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play him at fullback for sure. I believe he played most of his juniors at fullback. On a side note lol at those who believe our cap is fucked.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Biggest signing since Brett Morris???

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Got to think that Meaney is the one that will go... Okunbor and Smith are playing well.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see the team make a fist of it for the rest of the season
Gain some respect back