Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Good signing for the backline and I like the 18 month contract. It’s the time all the back ended contracts are over and pay done too. Hopefully before that anyway

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did not see this coming. I always hated him and his grub at Penrith. I am all for him here for a fresh start though.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd say this might spell the end for either Holland or Okunbor.
This is actually good for Okunbor in that he wont be rushed with his development and can go in between NRL and CCup like a normal player at his stage of his career would instead of being thrown in the deep end.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Solid signing. This has been a good week, Stimson and DWZ are good signings....... I’m happy... is there a pic of him in the blue and white

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okunbor isn’t going anywhere it’s most likely critchon or holland that’s gona get the flick.... meany should drop back to Canterbury cup and
This is actually good for Okunbor in that he wont be rushed with his development and can go in between NRL and CCup like a normal player at his stage of his career would instead of being thrown in the deep end.
okunbor plays with confidence and when he stuffs up you can tell it affects the way he plays. I agree he should have some time in grade but also continue playing Canterbury cup and build up his experience.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like what I’ve seen from him on the wing and fullback. But can he play centre ? I’d like to see DWZ straight swap with Montoya out

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd prefer keeping Meaney fullback and Hoppa/DWZ in the centres but DWZ gives us plenty more options now.
Think your on the money, fittler says he should play wing and leave Meaney at fullback. Such a relief getting some quality

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is absolutely fantastic news for our great club going forward and gaining some respect
Hats off to the board well done
I’m blown away,Izzy For Real

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds crazy Hoppa at 6 is the only position for him in all honesty. Too slow for wing, centre or fullback and too small for forwards.
Ive always wanted to see hoppa at 6.
Problem is our hooker cant kick. 6 foran poor kicking game and hoppa is not a good kicker.
If we had a decent half and hooker like manly i could see him in the 6.
I can see him back at manly wearing the 6 with daddy des

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wonder where he plays? He can play anywhere in the outside backs.

I didn't realise he is only 23 years old it feels like he has been round for years.
He has come over to play fullback and fullback only
However he play a couple games at wing to get associated into the side and how we play?
Go figure

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whhaatttt not a forward
Hooker now and another back
Good signing

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive always wanted to see hoppa at 6.
Problem is our hooker cant kick. 6 foran poor kicking game and hoppa is not a good kicker.
If we had a decent half and hooker like manly i could see him in the 6.
I can see him back at manly wearing the 6 with daddy des
Agree this is the problem we need a hooker bad. I wouldn't lose sleep if Des took him lol.

D0GS 0f WAR

Waterboy
Reaction score
Fuck yeah baby it's about time someone pulled there finger out of there ass!!!!!