Official Dallin Watene-Zelezniak signs with Bulldogs effective immediately.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hoppa to fullback and DWZ is another possibility I guess? He brings some pace and size to the backline and its something we needed.
If we're dropping Meaney and signing DWZ then there's absolutely no way I want to see Hoppa at fullback. I still think we should try Hoppa at 6... Lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He has to play Fullback. I'm fine with Hopoate and Montoya in the centres for now.

Meaney on the other hand has had his chance and just doesn't seem to have another level to his game.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fittler says he should play wing. Lets see what happens. Good signing. Thats what i call going forward. About time

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wonder why just 18 months??? I would have thought min 3.5 years for a player like him.
18 months is perfect. If he isnt working out then we offload him end of next season.

He is likely not on a lot of money either, so it is a win for both. He can prove himself worthy of more money when we have it, and if he isn't worthy, we can bin him without issue.

Barba's Barber

puppy power
Reaction score
Hell yeah!! Finally something good!
Looks good in the blue and white

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
If we're dropping Meaney and signing DWZ then there's absolutely no way I want to see Hoppa at fullback. I still think we should try Hoppa at 6... Lol
Sounds crazy Hoppa at 6 is the only position for him in all honesty. Too slow for wing, centre or fullback and too small for forwards.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely not. But he can only play wing or fullback, don't think he's spent much time at centre, if any
He's played there before.

upload_2019-6-9_11-31-8.png

1. Meaney/Hoppa
2. DWZ/Crichton.
3. Hoppa/CHN/DWZ/Montoya/Crichton
4. Hoppa/CHN/DWZ/Montoya/Crichton
5. Smith

Gives us a lot of options now.

I'd say this might spell the end for either Holland or Okunbor.