Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Flano linked to dogs

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Only if the nupties at the nrl give him a clear time frame of return
Don’t count on them clowns, they will tell him he can coach again in 2021, 6 rounds into 2021.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldn't give a shit if we had to cheat anymore to get the win, it's what got us our last premiership to. Everyone to get a premiership since I can remember lately has been flouting the rules.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why the fuck can’t people just admit that he’s a good fucking coach, he assembled a good squad at Cronulla and got the premiership fucks sake
He cheated. Drugs and money. Simple

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go... The guy hasn't even been told when he'll be allowed to coach again. This sounds like some made up bullshit...

If Kyle ends up at the Roosters that would be hilarious. Of course they'd have cap space without having to release anyone to sign one of the best young halves in the comp as a 6 week fill in...
Rooster are the only club that replaces injured players by signing new ones rather than promoting reserves

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Pay's has to be fired ASAP before he does more damage. If Flanagan can't coach til 2021, who would be coach for 2020? You can't just have an interim coach for a year or more until he comes in, which would just be writing off 2020 already... How are you supposed to recruit between now and 2021 if that is the case?

Shane's a good coach but we're so desperate for a proven coach that some people are making him out to be the messiah when he's not.

I'd rather we save the money, avoid the scrutiny and the time it would take to wait for Flanagan and just sign Holbrook instead. Flanagan is not worth delaying the rebuild and having the club in limbo for another season and a half while we wait for him. The last time they gave a coach that kind of control and power look how it worked out...

Last edited:

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d rather take my chances with a past cheat than stick with this simple looking flog we have at present.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a load of shit!

You dribbled similar shit about us losing 3rd party deals if dib and co were sent packing from the board.

What happened there? That’s right, there were no 3rd party deals to begin with.

U dribbled that if a new board took over we would struggle to get sponsors, we had new ones within weeks after jaycar and wicked sister pissed off.

Do you really think sponsors will hang around if we keep coming last with pay as coach?

I bet my balls we will get more sponsors with Flanagan as coach when we are top 4 contenders.

That shit fight in the shire has nothing to with Flanagan, they always have, are and will struggle for sponsors.

At least he won a Comp and don’t start the bullshit about peptides and salary cap because if you don’t think every other club has skeletons in their closet including us your more delusional than I thought.
Spot on mate.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And Keary?
2021...then apprently on his bike...
They rkn on the quiet his head knocks he won’t last a big career
So Flanagan will learn of Cronk for remainder of season,
7 next year
And lam eased in over next 2

But that’s what Ive heard, not gospel

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More worrying is the possibility of having to put up with pay for another 18 months

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay is not going anywhere for a while. Whether he sees his contract out time will tell. If there is one person that creates crap its rothfield.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same reason we released Klemmer, and every other muppet
Compassionate grounds, in his case tie up an nrl spot sooner rather than later
His gone to chooks
He’s in no better position at the Roosters. Keary is only listed as out for 3 weeks

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah this all works out for everyone. The roosters get who they want again. The drug and cap cheat gets a new job. The dogs sack another coach and gain a drug and cap cheat and best of all rothfield gets to sell his papers.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I suppose Roosters will also sign Sam Walker

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2021...then apprently on his bike...
They rkn on the quiet his head knocks he won’t last a big career
So Flanagan will learn of Cronk for remainder of season,
7 next year
And lam eased in over next 2

But that’s what Ive heard, not gospel
They are testing for brain damage.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are testing for brain damage.
Id take keary with brain damage over our lot.
When u get a few nasty head knocks like that, u need to take 12 months off.
Its easy to get knocked out again when u havnt let your head and brain heal back to full strengh again.
I had some problems in my early 20s. Took 18 months off football before returning again.
And i was never knocked out again, got to play on into my 30s.
Thank god cause i loved me footy.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
All for Flanno at the Dogs. He got the Sharks to defend like Pay wishes he could, grubby, rough and as a pack. Flanno backed his players in the public like a staunch **** out of jail. Controlled a hot head like Fafita.....kinda controlled him. Had a game plan, plus the players respected him. God I hope this true and two left eyes Dean Pay is goooooooooooone