Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Flano linked to dogs

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go... The guy hasn't even been told when he'll be allowed to coach again. This sounds like some made up bullshit...

If Kyle ends up at the Roosters that would be hilarious. Of course they'd have cap space without having to release anyone to sign one of the best young halves in the comp as a 6 week fill in...
I thought the club being in touch with flanagan was old news.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with this rumour is that there’s no incentive for the Sharks to release Kyle Flanagan. Why would they release their backup half to strengthen a premiership rival?

Signing Shane Flanagan for 2021 sounds stupid only because we’d have a lame duck coach for 18 months which wouldn’t lead to great onfield performances. How many years are we going to be content with not making the finals?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typical roosters..... since we do called have a free position in the 30 now and some cash in the cap why ain’t we linked to a decent half or Hooker somewhere :(
He might be here in 21 if his father ends up here. U think any parent is gonna let there son walk into our mess at the minute.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drug cheat and a leader of yobbo culture. Fuck Flanagan, I would rather draw straws with fellow Kennel users to pick a coach than that prick.
P.S Dear Phil, Fuck off.
What did you call our mad Monday antics? A bit like A yobbo culture you think?

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just Rotfield trying to derail the dogs on his own personal agenda

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t want that grub anywhere near our club
Nek munitt

Ok yeah I’d do
Fuck the no dickhead policy’s

I want results

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What did you call our mad Monday antics? A bit like A yobbo culture you think?
ABSOFUCKINLOUTLY...So let's bring in an expert yobbo. Give me a break, if we are going to move Dumbo on at least raise our standards not lower them.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes please but needs to be next year not 2021

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The problem with this rumour is that there’s no incentive for the Sharks to release Kyle Flanagan. Why would they release their backup half to strengthen a premiership rival?

Signing Shane Flanagan for 2021 sounds stupid only because we’d have a lame duck coach for 18 months which wouldn’t lead to great onfield performances. How many years are we going to be content with not making the finals?
Same reason we released Klemmer, and every other muppet
Compassionate grounds, in his case tie up an nrl spot sooner rather than later
His gone to chooks

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Here we go... The guy hasn't even been told when he'll be allowed to coach again. This sounds like some made up bullshit...

If Kyle ends up at the Roosters that would be hilarious. Of course they'd have cap space without having to release anyone to sign one of the best young halves in the comp as a 6 week fill in...
Done n dusted, cooper gone next year so Kyle will have the 7 jersey
Young lam being groomed for the 6....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me guess Rothfield article trying to get his good mate another gig?
It was lol..

But hey, I’m all for flanno coming to the doggs Mr I , as much as it pains me to say.. any better results than pay can give I’m happy..!!

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Of course the Roosters are going to have 1st pick at Kyle.

I mentioned this a few weeks ago that we should go hard for Brailey and Flanagan and there were a handful of fools who said, "nah Sharks are gonna get rid of Townsend", "Kyle is shit"

Absolute morons

I would be pissed if the Roosters nab him while we were on the lurk for the likes of Stimson, Britt and the likes.

Kyle Flanagan since coming in;

Round 8 Sharks 20 vs Storm 18
1 try assist, 1 tackle break, 38 run metres, 14 tackles, 3 missed, 7 kicks for 205 kick metres

Round 9 Titans 18 vs Sharks 26
1 try assist, 2 tackle breaks, 1 line break, 1 line break assist, 54 run metres, 17 tackles, 2 missed, 4 kicks for 143 metres

Round 10 Sharks 14 vs Manly 24
1 try assist, 1 tackle break, 66 run metres, 15 tackles, 1 missed, 9 kicks for 324 metres

Round 11 Dragons 9 vs Sharks 22
1 try assist, 53 run metres, 24 tackles, 2 missed, 8 kicks for 221 metres

Round 12 Bye

Round 13 Sharks 42 vs Parra 22
1 try, 1 try assist, 77 run metres, 1 tackle break, 1 line break assist, 16 tackles, 2 missed, 5 kicks for 114 metres

The kid is 20 years old and is a Halfback currently playing 5/8.

And all this cock slapping about Cogger and Lewis. This kid has outshone all 3 of our "playmakers"

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
It was lol..

But hey, I’m all for flanno coming to the doggs Mr I , as much as it pains me to say.. any better results than pay can give I’m happy..!!
If Flanagan signed with us, our sponsors would walk. Same as they did at Sharts over his efforts.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Flanagan signed with us, our sponsors would walk. Same as they did at Sharts over his efforts.
Mate , at the moment I’m just grasping at straws, that’s how bad it is at this point.. give us a better coach, yes please!! We need something it’s getting desperate.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just give the greek the job...always look kool calm and collected and seems like the playing group like him