Other News Source Mbye / DWZ Swap / DWZ possibly headed to Dogs

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would you want to go back where we were with reynolds and mbye. Were suppose to be going forward not backwards. Both overpaid players.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t think he’d be that even, too small and doesn’t have the body shape for a modern day centre....

I just can’t cop the bloke.
He definitely has the pace, can run a football and isn’t terrible in defence. His biggest problem here was his massive contract that he wasn’t worth and he isn’t a playmaker.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bringing either back would be crazy. I doubt there's any chance of it happening thankfully. I hope so anyway.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He definitely has the pace, can run a football and isn’t terrible in defence. His biggest problem here was his massive contract that he wasn’t worth and he isn’t a playmaker.
Pace yes and defence not too bad but the big centres would trample him and offload at will.

My thoughts at least.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pace yes and defence not too bad but the big centres would trample him and offload at will.

My thoughts at least.
Fair enough, I don’t see it happening anyway. If he came back to play in the spine it would be a disaster.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bringing either back would be crazy. I doubt there's any chance of it happening thankfully. I hope so anyway.
Crazy that people are even suggesting try come back. There's no way in this world they do. No way. Our board has maybe made some mistakes but I refuse to believe they're that incompetent to get those two back on the books

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fuck no! We are free of the dud don’t go hack

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tbh we're so fucked I dont care if he comes back. I would actually like it, just to see the meltdown from ID lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck I hope Reynolds & Mybe stay with the Tigers to the end of their contracts and bleed the place dry!!
This is why the Mbye talk makes no sense from a Bulldogs point of view. If we take Mbye we create the room for the Tigers to get DWZ! I doubt either will be back.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Struggling Penrith are undergoing a major roster overhaul which could result in Tyrone Peachey returning home and boom centre Waqa Blake being offloaded to the Parramatta Eels.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal coach Ivan Cleary is prepared to release Blake, front-rower Reagan Campbell-Gillard and young forward Jack Hetherington after a poor start to the season.

The Panthers last week offered the injured Blake to the Gold Coast in a swap deal with Peachey, who wants out from the Titans for personal reasons.

Instead Blake wants to join Parramatta, who are still $500,000 under the salary cap this year.

Titans performance boss, Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga, says he will consider granting Peachey a release.

“Family always comes before football,” Meninga said last night.

“There is a strong interest from Penrith so he has to decide what he wants to do. He hasn’t asked for a release. It has been instigated by Penrith.

“You have to be compassionate. Tyrone is a quality player and person and we will offer him every respect. He is torn. He wants to fulfil his contract but there’s a few personal issues to sort through.”

Penrith’s decision to release Kiwi star Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is the beginning of a Panthers fire sale at the foot of the mountains.

Former general manager Phil Gould signed Blake to a four-year contract extension in October.

That he is now being offered a release show how far Gould’s opinions varied from Cleary on recruitment and why he walked out on the club.

Meanwhile Watene-Zelezniac is on the verge of signing at the Wests Tigers. The deal has been slightly delayed because a contract cannot be registered until coach Michael Maguire releases a player.

The Eels made the move for Blake knowing they had missed out on Watene-Zelezniak.

Blake is out with a knee injury until round 20 at the earliest but would join the Eels before June 30 and be available later in the season.

The decision to allow Campbell Gillard to look elsewhere will shock Penrith fans.

He has played for NSW and Australia in recent years and is regarded as one of the best front-rowers in the game.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...h/news-story/101c9c0c31f5a90e1a7b62356f0e220a

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jack Hetherington is a good aggressive forward too but we don’t think we have room for him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Feels like Blake hasn't played for almost 2 years lol.