Opinion Foran should be captain.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be pretty demoralising for Jackson to be sacked as captain and I don’t think it would benefit the team or club at the moment. The best time to change from Jackson to another captain will be pre-season next year without the media blow torch on the club

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jackson is gone he is rubbish
There is no doubt that Jackson is not playing well at the moment, its because he is just burnt out after giving it all and carrying the team for years, you could be more polite about it though..

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats even more concerning with pay is that pay says jacko is playing well no wonder he rushes elliott in and drops chn the guy must be blind

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Some players thrive with the captaincy others find it detrimental to their own game.

I do think it's the latter but not all Jacko's fault. He is surrounded by turkeys.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jacko is busted you can tell that shoulder isn’t right. There is no point keeping him on the field anymore. If he needs rest then rest him and if he needs surgery then get it.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To drop Jackson as captain he’d also need to be moved on as that’s the Bulldogs way in recent times.
That's been around the club for a while,he's form this year is on par with the team,$700+ a year ,

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman or Hopa should be captain now. Foran also a worthy option, however won’t be on the field enough. When Lewis comes back in and gets a few years experience he will be captain for sure.

But who we kidding. Elliot Captain Coach and US President in 2020

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People need to stop hating on Jackson, he has literally carried the team for the last few years. I know he hasn’t been at his best but last match he was one of our best with 160m and 44 tackles with 0 missed. He also much suited to lock and looking through his career games, he hasn’t been out through an injury, only for origin and suspension since his debut. Another note If people actually go to the games he regularly engages with the ref the match at belmore he was talking to them for a few minutes at halftime. I’m just saying the guy has been through the highs and lows of our recent history and needs to be shown a little more respect because he is the least of our worries.
He’s a waste of talent with us. Don’t be like Jack, Rose never appreciated it. Save yourself Jacko!!

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jacko has deadset been one of our worst players this year. Even when tolman is captain when jacko is off the field he speaks to the refs more. Jacko is a non event now
Me thinks Jacko will be gone next year...sshhhhhh