News LOL @ Bulldogs Instagram Page

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So they can't even get someone moderating their page.

Check out the spam comments and the picture. LOL

upload_2019-6-1_18-9-30.png

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe their Instagram moderator got dropped to a lesser know social media site

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can totally see why associating comments about vag smell and dick vomit with Martin makes sense.

If your Peter Beattie

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Could be indiandog unleashing all that "cum"
Get fukt

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lynne & CA must have sacked our media manager like everyone else theyve punted and not yet replaced..

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same one who proudly announced the 'Offical' signing the other day?....our club is a shadow of the past...it is crumbling to pieces I'm sad to say..Screenshot_20190604-131323_Instagram.jpeg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Same one who proudly announced the 'Offical' signing the other day?....our club is a shadow of the past...it is crumbling to pieces I'm sad to say..View attachment 10194
LOL that's not a Bulldogs Official Social Media page... the above was posted on our clubs official Instagram page.

I just cracked up so hard reading the first comment and then the look on Martins face almost saying "I'm lookin at your story NOW".

Reactions: DT

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
LOL that's not a Bulldogs Official Social Media page... the above was posted on our clubs official Instagram page.

I just cracked up so hard reading the first comment and then the look on Martins face almost saying "I'm lookin at your story NOW".
And now you can admit that you manufactured the insta page for your own purposes. I don’t mind calling you out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
And now you can admit that you manufactured the insta page for your own purposes. I don’t mind calling you out.
LOL what @Steve M

That's a screenshot from the official Bulldogs NRL instagram page. Taken 10 minutes after the post went up. See the blue tick.. Official page.

Of course the comments are deleted now, I reported the accounts and you'll find that all those accounts are probably nuked.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ah right fair point...I'm so disengaged at the moment I just see crap come up and don't really notice if it's 'official/offical' or not sorry...either way it's funny that this happens after they made such a big deal about it but yeah I get it