Other News Source Mbye / DWZ Swap / DWZ possibly headed to Dogs

IRON AIDEN

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have a slight chance Remis smith , his father Tyrone smith .... they are related to DWZ ..

Thats wear the link is

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have a slight chance Remis smith , his father Tyrone smith .... they are related to DWZ ..

Thats wear the link is
I prefer the more obvious link- he’s a quality attacking fullback (most of the time) and we need a quality attacking fullback

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tigers can't afford DWZ unless they release Mbye. Cowboys are keen but want Tigers to cop some of the freight.

That will hold up any potential signing.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope this club try’s hard to sign this guy. We need DWZ !! If he does not sign given the chance it just shows that players don’t want a bar of this club at the moment.!!

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would take him but only as a centre/winger and i think the whole reason hes cracked the shits at penrith is because he cant have the fullback spot. Meaney is coming along fine for mine. Give him some time to make the position his own. Hes showing the signs that he could be a very good all round player

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. ?
4. ?
5. Smith
Could live with

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers coach just announced On fox sports Mybe is captain and not going anywhere. So who knows with DWZ

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tigers coach just announced On fox sports Mybe is captain and not going anywhere. So who knows with DWZ
FUCK... that means Mbye is outta there.

1. Meaney
2. DWZ
3. ?
4. ?
5. Smith
Could live with
1. Meaney
2. Montoya/Okunbor/Crichton
3. DWZ
4. Hoppa
5. Smith

Then secure a decent hooker (Robson/Grant/Brailey) and then if theres any money left, another centre (maybe Whare or someone).

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
DWZ is a very inconsistent player. If he plays at club level like he does for NZ then he could be a top 5 fullback.

But at club level the last few seasons he's been all over the place. How much of that is him having his position changed every second week is open to debate.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely if they were recruiting DWZ, it would be as a fullback. I doubt he'd want to leave Penrith and reject other clubs so he could play behind Meaney for the bottom placed team after he was the NZ captain and tore up at fullback last year.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the tigers wanted Dudbye I thought suck shit to the tigers even though we had to pay some of his contract, the doggies might be running last but hearing that the tigers want him gone I hope he digs his heals in just to make the bastards suffer.
How is it other teams see Dudbye as a quality player and want him in their team, the only sprint training he does is when he sees a tv crew looking to interview the captain at halftime, it's a wonder he doesn't actually run onto the ground with a selfie stick and wearing a headset to comentate how great he is during a game.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely if they were recruiting DWZ, it would be as a fullback. I doubt he'd want to leave Penrith and reject other clubs so he could play behind Meaney for the bottom placed team after he was the NZ captain and tore up at fullback last year.
Well .. it's not like Meaney has set the world on fire so far?