Other News Source Mbye / DWZ Swap / DWZ possibly headed to Dogs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah just read that we are front runners along with tigers but tigers have to unload mythbye to be able to sign him, we don't.
Be good to sign him, would look good in a doggs jersey also, hope it happens.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just don’t want us buying players to avoid the spoon. I’d rather get the war chest ready for when we are out of this salary cap mess and buy up the quality talent not those on the outer with their current clubs

As for Mbye. He has been and always will be a glorified centre who thinks he can do it all. Better spin than a used car salesman

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tigers have cap issuese remember after RobbieGate. Hence they need to shift Mbye in order to secure DWZ.

DWZ is now released and probably won't piss about waiting for Tigers to release Mbye and then Cowboys to make a deal.

If we snag DWZ, some will be forgiven.

Didn't realise he was the YOUNGER brother, and Malaki is like 27 (DWZ 23).

DWZ can play winger, centre, or fullback. Could be the centre/winger we need, AND then all we need is a hooker. You'd have to think with Crichton and CHN at the club we have a bloody good chance.

and if the club snag Robson/Brailey, I will start to forgive them!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers have cap issuese remember after RobbieGate. Hence they need to shift Mbye in order to secure DWZ.

DWZ is now released and probably won't piss about waiting for Tigers to release Mbye and then Cowboys to make a deal.

If we snag DWZ, some will be forgiven.

Didn't realise he was the YOUNGER brother, and Malaki is like 27 (DWZ 23).

DWZ can play winger, centre, or fullback. Could be the centre/winger we need, AND then all we need is a hooker. You'd have to think with Crichton and CHN at the club we have a bloody good chance.

and if the club snag Robson/Brailey, I will start to forgive them!
Would love this too happen, some good news for once ..!!

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would feel for Mbye though. People say loyalty from players is dead. Well what about the clubs? Potentially shafting your captain after only what 12 games? HALFWAY through a season.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do it dallin. Hopefully the dogs presented their best to him, good signing if it happens, not holding my breath tho, i guess its good we are some chance, personally like the guy as he has a bit of shit in him in a good way, very good ball runner, his best years are in front of him too,Probably end up tigers though.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ex team mates of chrichton and chn and penrith, but both have been dropped this year, could go against us, at least he met management thats a good sign.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not that sold on Dwz. I guess if we get him reasonably priced. He was a gun when he started at Parra but last couple of seasons he’s been pretty average...maybe he’s just been unhappy

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope we get him. He is surely better then what we have atm. If we do get him can he start playing on Monday?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would feel for Mbye though. People say loyalty from players is dead. Well what about the clubs? Potentially shafting your captain after only what 12 games? HALFWAY through a season.
It’s the downside of signing a massive contract and not playing up to the price tag.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No chance he was signing with parra but pulled out in the cooling off period. Tigers announcing soon

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No chance he was signing with parra but pulled out in the cooling off period. Tigers announcing soon
Source please? But to sign him the tigs would need to get rid of mbye though. That means mbye is off to the cowgirls.

Last edited:

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When he calls CHN and asks about our coach he’ll quickly rush down to Tigpies