News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dunno she put her hand up so she's gotta stick by her guns, maybe it was a breach of contract.
Half of Australia gets drunk and does hell knows what, sorry Jesus.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a proud Atheist and couldn't give a rats arse about his post.

I wouldn't be surprised if he wins his case against Rugby Australia.

I would welcome him at the dogs in the centres in a heartbeat if we could afford him.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score

Absolutely spot on. One standard for aboriginal nrl players and one for Christian rugby players.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hello mr95 Havent seen a post from you for ages... But... Your response lacks perception.

In the overall scheme of things kids don't watch football these days. They might play it, they might get taken to the game but they don't watch it.

They don't idolise football players like they did in the 1980 's anymore they'd much rather watch a YouTube video or play games on their devices than watch a game of football on TV so theyre not really in touch and faloau although is high profile to adults he's virtually unknown to kids

And I dare say the gay cup pertains to adults not children
Disagree Wolfy..worlds not limited to just our own backyards..if anything comments and outrage over Israel reaches the ears of more thanks to YouTube and the net.. that’s perception.. As for Gay men only playing rugby ..they were kids once..

The real outrage from Rugby Australia should be his comments about drunks going to hell.. That’s 90% of the administration and players!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree Wolfy..worlds not limited to just our own backyards..if anything comments and outrage over Israel reaches the ears of more thanks to YouTube and the net.. that’s perception.. As for Gay men only playing rugby ..they were kids once..

The real outrage from Rugby Australia should be his comments about drunks going to hell.. That’s 90% of the administration and players!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I base my claim on the unlikely impact falaou would have on kids due to the dwindling interest in Rugby union as a whole and the rare interest kids have in following football these days let alone having football idols. If they're watching falaou on YouTube it's most likely a video of him being demonised for his actions not because they idolise him.

However I do agree with your thoughts on the drunks ..can you imagine the rage rothfield felt after seeing falaous post hahaha

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I base my claim on the unlikely impact falaou would have on kids due to the dwindling interest in Rugby union as a whole and the rare interest kids have in following football these days let alone having football idols. If they're watching falaou on YouTube it's most likely a video of him being demonised for his actions not because they idolise him.

However I do agree with your thoughts on the drunks ..can you imagine the rage rothfield felt after seeing falaous post hahaha
I still disagree Wolfy..if they see the outage they see the reason..

Just about alcohol.. When I had my accident..the president of the club..a former Wallaby..and player for Randwick.. Was turned away by the hospital because he was paralytic drunk..ironic as I was paralysed.. lol!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t recall Cody Walker saying hell awaits those who sing the anthem..... lol
You mock Hell as if it does not exist and as if the doctrine of Hell holds no and has held no great bearing on shaping the lives of millions of people throughout history and as if millions of people today do not hold the doctrine dearly... Your disregard for Christianity, Christian doctrine and Christians in general in a vocal sence is no more admirable then what Folau had to say.

The Bible is God revealing Himself to His creation, the Bible is therefore Truth, your issue is not with Israel but rather the Bible as an authority on both your and societies lives.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You mock Hell as if it does not exist and as if the doctrine of Hell holds no and has held no great bearing on shaping the lives of millions of people throughout history and as if millions of people today do not hold the doctrine dearly... Your disregard for Christianity, Christian doctrine and Christians in general in a vocal sence is no more admirable then what Folau had to say.

The Bible is God revealing Himself to His creation, the Bible is therefore Truth, your issue is not with Israel but rather the Bible as an authority on both your and societies lives.
Subject to contention, depending on ones personal beliefs.

Personally, I'm the sort of person who would sort the Bible in Dymocks and place it under the Fiction section alongside fantasy and sci-fi novels.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Absolutely spot on. One standard for aboriginal nrl players and one for Christian rugby players.
That's a very odd definition of double standards. A person not singing the national anthem is very different to a person telling people to change who they are or they'll burn in hell.

If the Anthem protesters told other players not to sing or they'd burn in hell, then there would be an issue.

There's a big difference between a silent protest that affects no one and a public post that affects many.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

It is a good point Dawgfather raised earlier. The ones getting offended are probably the ones that have never watched a game in their life.

But the sport is aiming for inclusiveness which means that they can't accept players who offend minorities.

Same reason why they won't take him back in the NRL

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

That arguement goes both ways. If you want him to respect your belief in God then you must also respect his belief that God does not exist and my belief that I am God. For God is the Universe and I am part of the Universe therefore I am God and so are you... In my opinion.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Subject to contention, depending on ones personal beliefs.

Personally, I'm the sort of person who would sort the Bible in Dymocks and place it under the Fiction section alongside fantasy and sci-fi novels.
You'll burn for that, heathen

Burn in loins

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
That arguement goes both ways. If you want him to respect your belief in God then you must also respect his belief that God does not exist and my belief that I am God. For God is the Universe and I am part of the Universe therefore I am God and so are you... In my opinion.
wtf, you are not god

Status
Not open for further replies.