Ash Taylor

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Since he was 19 he has been the poster child of the Titans and expected to lead the team and win games being the key man, he hasn't had the coaching staff or experience half to help with dealing with the pressures of the NRL and all that comes with it.

Taylor has so much potential to be a leading half in this game but he needs to leave the Titans asap, he needs to be at a team with stability and structure. He will kill it if he ends up at the Broncos or even at the Cowboys to partner Morgan.
Yep agree, he will achieve more in the game at another club.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Needs to stay off social media.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fat fuck of wasted talent.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Chubby gnome man needs to hit form and fast.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/06/ash-taylor-granted-leave-by-titans-to-deal-with-personal-issues/

"NRL.com also understands Taylor is active on social media and regularly reads the positive and negative comments made about him on the various channels.

Club officials remain confident Taylor’s leave of absence will not be long term with former Storm half Ryley Jacks expected to come into the team to face Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday."

So basically:
"I'm shit and getting hammered on social media and can't cop it so need a break. Fuck it, it's dummy time"

images.jpeg
images (2).jpeg

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/06/06/ash-taylor-granted-leave-by-titans-to-deal-with-personal-issues/

"NRL.com also understands Taylor is active on social media and regularly reads the positive and negative comments made about him on the various channels.

Club officials remain confident Taylor’s leave of absence will not be long term with former Storm half Ryley Jacks expected to come into the team to face Brisbane at Suncorp Stadium on Sunday."

So basically:
"I'm shit and getting hammered on social media and can't cop it so need a break. Fuck it, it's dummy time"

View attachment 10201
View attachment 10202
Maybe he needs to start singing the anthem before each game. We know the power of the anthem is strong.

Also grow an Afro and AT will be better than JT.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How mentally weak is this kid to sit out because he's getting a little criticism? Didn't he know that was part of being a professional athlete? If you're a teams highest paid player, you're going to have to handle the pressure that comes with it. Otherwise don't sign the contract and go back to Q Cup.

Talk about first world problems... If he has other shit going on in his life then fair enough, but if this is just all down to being criticised for his performances, then it's hard to feel sorry for him.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What's with the indigenous player's going off the boil atm* GI, Latrell, Robert's, Gash Taylor.

Last edited:

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Poor me I get paid a shitload of money to play footy on the weekends and have every opportunity laid on to help me achieve my dreams and aspirations,but people dont love me enough and it hurts my feelings.
Fuck off and grow up Ash

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What's with the indigenous player's going off the boil atm* GI, Latrell, Robert's, Gash Taylor.
And all the players you have mentioned have gotten where they are through raw natural talent and ability not through hard work and dedication...........easy come easy go.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The year witn Neil Henry before they played Bronx in the semi they were knocking off big teams, he was on fire he’s in a form slump ever since, titans need a good coach to come in and clean it out. Walker brothers will
Be there , willing to bet $50 on It

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And all the players you have mentioned have gotten where they are through raw natural talent and ability not through hard work and dedication...........easy come easy go.
Omg
You are so racist ! This is racist ! By the way congrats for Wednesday night bud :grinning: qlder !

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How mentally weak is this kid to sit out because he's getting a little criticism? Didn't he know that was part of being a professional athlete? If you're a teams highest paid player, you're going to have to handle the pressure that comes with it. Otherwise don't sign the contract and go back to Q Cup.

Talk about first world problems... If he has other shit going on in his life then fair enough, but if this is just all down to being criticised for his performances, then it's hard to feel sorry for him.
I read he has massive gambling issues

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man we can be tough on guys just because their famous and have money. The kid is still 24 at the end of the day! I can tell you right now with or without money I still would've been a mess mentally at that age, and this is coming from someone that isn't in the spotlight or has any real life pressures.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I read he has massive gambling issues
Fucked if true. I don't want to speculate. But as we saw with Foran and so many other players, they get huge amounts of money at a young age and some gamble it away so easily.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought Taylor had the talent and potential to dominate the game for the better part of a decade... I actually thought that whoever replaced Thurston & Cronk in the rep teams would be simply keeping the seat warm for him

but there just seems to be a lack of focus, lack of belief and lack of commitment to his game and so he will continue to languish at the Titans