Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’ll be the first **** dropped. I bet he’ll sing now the little bitch.

Those Cleary fellas, gee the pair of em are having a cracker of a year arnt they!
How stupid, the **** is 29 making debut and he decides to join and fucking stupid protest. Like all that hard work trying to get there wouldn’t you just worry about playing good footy? These footballers are really stupid

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would he want to coach a team every week when he makes a packet commentating and coaching 3 games a year?
And why would he want to come coach this team we have at the moment with years more pain to come post Hasler...
Things have changed so badly at our once great club that I doubt we could attack any decent coach or players for years to come...if we can survive this current period of filth.
It's more likely the Berala Bears U/12 coach is a more possible target than anybody such as Brad Fittler.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate what he did with a no name Lebanon squad was very very impressive hence why I think he could potentially come good. Anyway just a thought

Don’t forget Lebanon had a decent spine compared to say Tonga

The spine can get you far

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would he want to coach a team every week when he makes a packet commentating and coaching 3 games a year?
And why would he want to come coach this team we have at the moment with years more pain to come post Hasler...
Things have changed so badly at our once great club that I doubt we could attract any decent coach or players for years to come...if we can survive this current period of filth.
It's more likely the Berala Bears U/12 coach is a more possible target than anybody such as Brad Fittler.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This didn't age well.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a no from me.

Leaving the one forward thats making inroads into the line (Klem) off for the last half an hour is bad interchange management.

Selecting Wighton at all, knowing he has multiple mistakes in him every game he plays, stupid.

QLD were getting off their line in defence really fast, camera angles didn't show if they were offside but I'll bet they were more than once.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure how true it is because I only heard this on the radio... Apparently the assistant coach deals with bench rotations and not the coach, the assistant makes the decisions off the data collected during the game. So they are saying thats on Alexanders head and not Fittler.
They also said this is common practice in NRL level aswell...... Steve Georgallis making our rotations?????

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
what a dumb thread ... with the squad he had at his dipsosal last night, NSW should of wiped the floor with QLD.......

Also on another note .. some muppets wanted to give latrell mitchell 1mil a season .. was that the sort of performance 1 million dollar player would ever give in a big game.. it has to be close to the worst individual performance i have ever seen in orgin ..

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay should go coach Origin! His low risk, high completion, set for set, arm wrestle bullshit style suits Origin down to the ground.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Us? The club that ruined his fairytale finish? Us? Lols.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
what a dumb thread ... with the squad he had at his dipsosal last night, NSW should of wiped the floor with QLD.......

Also on another note .. some muppets wanted to give latrell mitchell 1mil a season .. was that the sort of performance 1 million dollar player would ever give in a big game.. it has to be close to the worst individual performance i have ever seen in orgin ..
He picked the wrong squad mate.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He picked the wrong squad mate.
could there have been better selections?, Maybe... should he still of wiped the floor with QLD ,, definately ..

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
could there have been better selections?, Maybe... should he still of wiped the floor with QLD ,, definately ..
Cleary ----> DCE
Walker -----> Munster

Mate we have had issues with the halves for the last 10+ years, because we never chose the best halves who were in form

Even Bennett warned Master Yoga Fitler that out of form halves cannot regain it in the Origin arena.

You're kidding if you think Blues should of wipedthe floor. Teams are pretty much even but QLD, as always has a massive advantage in the halves.

Dont get blinded by last years series. Smith announced his retirement 2 weeks before Origin kickoff, Slater injured/dropped. QLD didnt have a worse Origin preparation in the previous 10+ years

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did anybody rate Napa last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.