Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Close this thread down please! after the bench rotation Brad did second half no thanks. Very dumb

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Close this thread down please! after the bench rotation Brad did second half no thanks. Very dumb
Worst interchange use EVER - makes Pay look like Bellamy.

Lack of Klemmer go forward in the 2nd half was criminal.

Got lost in the moment...

Freddy got fingered!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Had no choice when Cody Walker not only didn't sing the anthem, **** didn't turn up (along with Josh Addo-Can't and LOLtrell Mitchell.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
After last years domination, our forward pack and Cook and Tedesco in brilliant form it takes a dud coach to stuff it up..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fittler has done well with NSW but club footy isn't a completely different beast and grind and he's proven he can't handle it.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Had no choice when Cody Walker not only didn't sing the anthem, **** didn't turn up (along with Josh Addo-Can't and LOLtrell Mitchell.
Agree. I dont know what's going on with Latrell but he has been on game walkabout for 4/5 weeks now. No involvement tonight ss well and him and walker together in defence, (sorry i meant no defence) was embarrassing.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely If he can secure a fg gig the Rorters would let him move on
Trust me he’s the next big thing in terms of coaching
It’s either him or jason demetriou for me
I agree you would think they would release him but it was Anasta that mentioned it so he may have inside word from the rorters about his contract, I think it’s either him or Flanagan that will be the coach in 2021.

Demetriou worries me a bit, he was passed up at least once by the gronks as a replacement for Bennett, maybe he won’t cut it as a first grade coach, very similar to Dymock’s situation with des and us?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
so this might be left field but why doesn’t some one approach him for a coaching gig. Yea his club resume ain’t the best but he was young and had to coach his mates.

I’m not just judging on state of origin and how nsw are playing. But the way he coached Lebanon in the World Cup and the way they played was very impressive. Thoughts?
Did you watch the game tonight? He’s only in front of Pay by a beez dick, and everyone including Mr Bean is in front of Pay as a coach.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’ll be the first **** dropped. I bet he’ll sing now the little bitch.

Those Cleary fellas, gee the pair of em are having a cracker of a year arnt they!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fittler is a step down from a trained monkey. He has the concentration span of a four year old and the smarts to match. It saddens me that both him and Daley have coached NSW.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fittler is a step down from a trained monkey. He has the concentration span of a four year old and the smarts to match. It saddens me that both him and Daley have coached NSW.
Beautifully said couldn't have put it better myself.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack Fitler!

Laurie Daley has a 40% Win rate against the greatest QLD origin side in history. People were calling for him to be sacked...now Freddy can see how hard it is to beat QLD and against a far weaker side

The Snoz is a better coach imo... sign the Snoz!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
so this might be left field but why doesn’t some one approach him for a coaching gig. Yea his club resume ain’t the best but he was young and had to coach his mates.

I’m not just judging on state of origin and how nsw are playing. But the way he coached Lebanon in the World Cup and the way they played was very impressive. Thoughts?
He's currently coach of NSW and Lebanon. If you coach an Origin team, you cannot coach a club side.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he was our coach he will negiotiate on behalf of Politis for all our decent prospects to go to the Roosters..

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I agree you would think they would release him but it was Anasta that mentioned it so he may have inside word from the rorters about his contract, I think it’s either him or Flanagan that will be the coach in 2021.

Demetriou worries me a bit, he was passed up at least once by the gronks as a replacement for Bennett, maybe he won’t cut it as a first grade coach, very similar to Dymock’s situation with des and us?
I think it's very different. At least Demetriou has 3 season's of coaching QLD/NSW Cup teams and all 3 have been very successful. I think that says a lot about the bloke in that he is able to lead. Dymock hasn't done anything similar and really has just been an assistant coach at clubs. I think the week to week grind of preparing a team and being responsible for the results says a lot about the bloke. And the Bronco's position was one that had many people going for it, including Kevin Walters who also missed out. Just a tough gig to get, and from what I've heard, Siebolt is a bit of a white ant to others and can sell himself. If he wasn't coaching I'm sure he would be a real estate agent or car salesman.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you watch the game tonight? He’s only in front of Pay by a beez dick, and everyone including Mr Bean is in front of Pay as a coach.
Yea hence why I wrote shut thread down and I take back what I said.... bench rotation was beyond stupid last night. Some players didn’t show up atall second half

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's currently coach of NSW and Lebanon. If you coach an Origin team, you cannot coach a club side.
After last nights second half even if he was I take back what I started here lol what a dumb shit he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.