What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep of course every fuckwit network pulls anything with qaulity ,
Someone will pick it up ,there's still a few untold stories 1 season before and after is all im asking for
Nah, it's dead unfortunately. Disney took the rights to it and buried it. They confirmed that they aren't doing any more of the Netflix Marvel shows. It's probably due to their plan to expand the MCU. They're planning to re-cast X-men and put them in the MCU, and there will be new TV shows based on MCU characters. So they don't want anything that steps outside their vision of world domination.... of nerdy superhero stuff.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah, it's dead unfortunately. Disney took the rights to it and buried it. They confirmed that they aren't doing any more of the Netflix Marvel shows. It's probably due to their plan to expand the MCU. They're planning to re-cast X-men and put them in the MCU, and there will be new TV shows based on MCU characters. So they don't want anything that steps outside their vision of world domination.... of nerdy superhero stuff.
Still pissed that iron fist got pulled when it finally looked like getting really good lol.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look what happened to deadwood never say never

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you have an AZ-5 at work :D
The AZ-5 button at Chernobyl is just the fast shutdown button.
All reactors have something similar. The problem at Chernobyl was in the design of the control rods, the inhibition of critical safety systems to perform a test and the poor training of operators who were unable to identify that they were in a xenon swing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The AZ-5 button at Chernobyl is just the fast shutdown button.
All reactors have something similar. The problem at Chernobyl was in the design of the control rods, the inhibition of critical safety systems to perform a test and the poor training of operators who were unable to identify that they were in a xenon swing.
Apparently it's very close with it's details to what happened.

Even the chopper crash (except the chopper hit the crane cable in real life).

Episode 3 is the really full on one (if your squeamish look away!).

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Apparently it's very close with it's details to what happened.

Even the chopper crash (except the chopper hit the crane cable in real life).

Episode 3 is the really full on one (if your squeamish look away!).
It is an accurate, If simple, look at the accident.
You need an understanding of the physics at play to fully understand the event, though.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay this annoyed the shit out of me.

Watching Naked and Afraid, one episode is Tribes (2 woman, 2 men). Gets 45 minutes into the episode and then says "to watch the full 2 hour episode log onto Discovery Channel dot com" and then episode ends.

I'm like "are you shitting me!!!"

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay this annoyed the shit out of me.

Watching Naked and Afraid, one episode is Tribes (2 woman, 2 men). Gets 45 minutes into the episode and then says "to watch the full 2 hour episode log onto Discovery Channel dot com" and then episode ends.

I'm like "are you shitting me!!!"
Hahaha warming you up, only to roll over n go to sleep

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
LOL it was exactly that.. It's one of those shows I normally chuck on and melt my brain with pointless trash before drifting off to sleep.
That happens to me so many times. I'll be watching something off my USB on tv, drift off to sleep, then when I wake up, I have no idea what show/movie is currently on :tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
That happens to me so many times. I'll be watching something off my USB on tv, drift off to sleep, then when I wake up, I have no idea what show/movie is currently on :tearsofjoy:
hahahah do you also like wake up and go "juuuust one more attempt to watch it" and drift off seconds later :D?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
hahahah do you also like wake up and go "juuuust one more attempt to watch it" and drift off seconds later :D?
All the time. Sometimes I even think I can do it with my eyes closed... listening to them speak.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows with 2019 episodes

1) Strike Back
2) Mr Inbetween
3) Knightfall
4) Archer
5) Vikings
6) The Walking Dead
7) Mr Robot
8) Game of Thrones