Reaction score
On the back page of tomorrow’s Tele
C892DE83-2B6E-46F0-87C9-E86976BA1B96.jpeg

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another one gone ?? Can’t say I didn’t see this coming even before he was dropped !!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well if he stopped trying to throw a cutout ball to the winger every second play then maybe he would still be there. Anyway it looks like he's back this week.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another one gone ?? Can’t say I didn’t see this coming even before he was dropped !!!
Not gone, just his manager whinging that he isn’t getting picked. I notice they didn’t mention anything about his shocker in CCup against Newcastle.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not gone, just his manager whinging that he isn’t getting picked. I notice they didn’t mention anything about his shocker in CCup against Newcastle.
Yeah he did his very best to help Newcastle back into that game..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well if he stopped trying to throw a cutout ball to the winger every second play then maybe he would still be there. Anyway it looks like he's back this week.
If you haven't noticed Foran does the exact same... Its part of the way Pay has them playing. Its up, up pot shot footy. Only difference is Foran holds the ball when its not on and goes for a run, something Lewis really needs to implement into his game consistently. Funny thing is every time Lewis dummies and goes he pokes his head through the line, kid really needs time with Foran.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mixed game... Had some very good moments though very lethargic at times. Game went to shit when they had a handy lead on.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mixed game... Had some very good moments though very lethargic at times. Game went to shit when they had a handy lead on.
True some of his passes were shocking though. I don’t really get what his manager is trying to do here by going to the media. It’s not a good look for him or Lewis.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
True some of his passes were shocking though. I don’t really get what his manager is trying to do here by going to the media. It’s not a good look for him or Lewis.
Some shockers though that one to Holland when he got held up was sublime. Also his right to left balls are amaze balls compared to Coggar's who im surprised still nobody seems to realise HE CANT THROW LEFT TO RIGHT YET HIS OUR FUKN RIGHT SIDE HALF FCUK!!

Anyways your right, it looks ugly on his behalf... Really should be playing flawless footy before this stuff comes up considering he'll look stupid if he doesn't fire.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Players and their managers really do have to stop whinging or asking for a release every time they get dropped for a few games. It's become a plague among modern footballers and which is why contracts mean nothing and players are always available, even if they're locked up long term.

Things change so quickly nowadays because everyone is too impatient or precious to actually work on their game. Having said that, Lewis should get another chance soon, but his form warranted being dropped in the first place, unlike someone like CHN or Martin.

Renouf is the "young pup" who really deserves a run.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whatever happened to letting your form do the talking... Dominate reserve grade & make your form demand selection..

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Suck it up sunshine.

Seems he doesn't like being out of the limelight & he started to believe all the hype about himself.

gee333

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lewis is a keeper... anyone who has watched league for as long as me can see some footballers have it in their blood... this kid has it. But some people are expecting him at the age of 22 to be fully developed... cut him some slack. What 22 year olf half can move this team around the field perfectly. Trust me, if this bloke got a gig in a more experienced team where he could leverage other strengths and maturity, he would grow amazingly... for the life of me, I still do not understand Pays selections atm. He has lost me...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just thinking what I can actually say here in the open forum, so I'll pick my words VERY carefully.

You know the saying "don't quit your day job".. well he hasn't. The blokes a real estate agent by trade. That's his day job. Selling houses and property. As a player agent... Lombardi is a rookie.

He started his NRL player management business Feb 2019, so he's only a few months in.

He currently manages:
Luciano Leilua (fringe first grader) and Joe Lovodua (reggies) from Dragons.
Asipeli Fine - playing reggies in Qld at last count.
Lewis, Holland, To'omaga, and Crichton from Bulldogs.

But I bet people don't realise this... Lombardi organised their houses, AND Lewis is neighbours with Damien Cook down in the shire.

SUMMARY: Lombardi has absolutely no leverage and .... well he's a real estate agent...that's about as much as I can say here.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He better be playing on Monday