Official Zac Saddler released by Bulldogs.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Saddler is 6 foot 7 and only 91kgs?

He’s no good and the club asked him to leave or he has been approached because another club sees something in him?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

He’s no good and the club asked him to leave or he has been approached because another club sees something in him?
I’d say the club asked him to leave he has been here 3 years and barely played a game for the club. He’s had knee injuries but never looked like making it.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
From memory injury prone, hasn't grown into his lanky frame, as a result wasn't getting any chances, so asked for a release.

Go Dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I want a hooker I want a hooker I want a hooker Oooops :mask::mask:
12 Euston St Rydealmere

upload_2019-6-4_20-18-53.png

Used to work nearby and cut through Euston St on way back home to avoid Victoria Rd. Every time I drove past I beeped for shits and giggles.

Old Dog 63

Waterboy
Reaction score
Saddler was an absolute stand out in junior football. He was a man among boys. The kid had so much potential regrettably injuries have held him back.

Interestingly he played in the same competition / age division as Sebastian Kris.

Last edited:

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saddler was an absolute stand out in junior football. He was a man among boys. The kid had so much potential regrettably injuries have held him back.
Hopefully he gets picked up by another team. Glad we have a spot in the 30 free though. Prob just gonna promote Kalache from Jnrs.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Thank God we got off that wild ride.