News Worst Attack AND Defence in the comp.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
“GIVE PAY SOME TIME, ITS NOT HIS FAULT!!!!!”................

......... is what knob jockeys would say.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
From bad to worse.. the longer this year has gone on, the deeper they dig the hole (I mean Whole) situation!! I’ve never seen it so messy, and I have to say.. (I apologise in advance) !!

Even when des ball was here,it was not quite this BAD,, something is VERY wrong.. without, removing all the rats , and pay has gone from the helm (effective immediately) then this shit will keep boiling and boiling.

What a shit last 2 years, and still we have to wait for some good news, something to get excited about.. because right now I’m loosing my mind!! This great club is sliding so fast. SORT IT OUT , we don’t deserve this, someone needs to step up an take action.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone that supports Pay is simply putting the individual over the club. ***** fucked.
Its funny how you and i and a few others saw this early last year that Pay was shit, and we copped a roasting about it with us being called "negative supporters ".
But its good to see that others have caught on that change is needed and hopefully Pay is gone by end of year.
But.. based on rd 3 selections after his roasting for first 2 rounds. I wouldnt be surprised if he bows down to pressure and picks Martin and chn in 2nd row and even gives toomaga a go.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Patience.. Rome wasnt built in a day..

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its funny how you and i and a few others saw this early last year that Pay was shit, and we copped a roasting about it with us being called "negative supporters ".
But its good to see that others have caught on that change is needed and hopefully Pay is gone by end of year.
But.. based on rd 3 selections after his roasting for first 2 rounds. I wouldnt be surprised if he bows down to pressure and picks Martin and chn in 2nd row and even gives toomaga a go.
Dejavu
Exactly what happened with the other cancer hasler

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol the excuse were a young team is invalid. Defence is all attitude. As a young team each week they’re attitude and enthusiasm should be top notch. Not flat as a fucking tack like they’ve been for more then half the games this year
I’d replace the word young team with a big DUMB team.
And led or should I say misled from the front by the biggest dumb kent himself dean pay

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I’d replace the word young team with a big DUMB team.
And led or should I say misled from the front by the biggest dumb kent himself dean pay
It annoys me how Pay always uses the "they still young" excuse. Some of these young ones would be killing it in other teams. With the right selections and tactics we should have won 3-4 more games this year easily and he/we wouldnt be in this mess.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It annoys me how Pay always uses the "they still young" excuse. Some of these young ones would be killing it in other teams. With the right selections and tactics we should have won 3-4 more games this year easily and he/we wouldnt be in this mess.
Name one player that has improved under Pay? You’d do very well to find one. He could seriously ruin some of these young guys careers before they even begin. To the people that say Pay needs more time ask yourself what he has done to deserve more time. This team has repeated the same mistakes week after week. Enough is enough he has to go.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's not bowing down to pressure. That's picking the best players in their best positions and putting club before pig headedness. That's giving your team the best chance to win a game.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
pay and the board will be so happy we have achieved number 1 status in something

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Raiders had one of the worst defensive stats last season
We "stole " their wrestling coach now they have one of the best and we are the worst

Coincidence

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Raiders had one of the worst defensive stats last season
We "stole " their wrestling coach now they have one of the best and we are the worst

Coincidence
Most teams peel off. We fall off.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That's not bowing down to pressure. That's picking the best players in their best positions and putting club before pig headedness. That's giving your team the best chance to win a game.
In Dean pays case it's bowing down to pressure because the best team has NEVER been chosen since he came to the club. His selections are pure reactions based on internal/external pressure.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They were all so desperate that they continued to overlook his faults and churn out the excuses. These years under Pay have only hurt the clubs position and hindered the players development.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least we got the best team colours.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can we get stats for worst interchange rotation

He’s got no fkn clue

Seriously he thinks it’s still the 80/90 era

I’m now fkd off with the board

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can we get stats for worst interchange rotation

He’s got no fkn clue

Seriously he thinks it’s still the 80/90 era

I’m now fkd off with the board
If they are standing by letting him solely pick the team without any input or advice regarding the proper use of the players they've got at their disposal, then they are equally to blame and it's on their heads just like Dib and Co who have very quickly been despatched into our infamous past.