Opinion Foran should be captain.

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Title. Jacko is out of it. Gives the team no direction, no drive.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah fuck them both

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Jacko has deadset been one of our worst players this year. Even when tolman is captain when jacko is off the field he speaks to the refs more. Jacko is a non event now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol Foran. **** is fucking busted,

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And risk Foran blowing a knee when jogging over to talk to
The refs? No thanks.

Adam Elliott should be captain when he’s back from injury....

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Called it even before Jackson played his first game as captain. Foran should be captain

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ok, but who else?

Hoppa? I picked Foran for a chance of attacking direction.
No one else. There is no benefit in changing captains when there is no stand out option.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure about Fozzy for captain. But Don’t want jacko there either. He still goes ok, but had lost it a little.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The same Foran that put one or two kicks in while he watched Cogger kick us out of the game?

Tolman is the best option short term. Outside of him, we have no other genuine options.

Pay will probably make Elliott Captain/Assistant Coach.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To drop Jackson as captain he’d also need to be moved on as that’s the Bulldogs way in recent times.

Reactions: DT

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa told the media if he wants to be a good guy he would buy an ice cream truck that’s pretty fuck off I don’t give a shit what you say point is that’s the attitude a captain needs on field my vote is for napa as captain Foran as vice captain

Dog Till I Die

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
  1. yep, sad to see but the captaincy has worn Jacko down. He's a compliant shadow now and, from what I've seen, totally devoid of any inspiration. Tolman for me. What he lacks in attacking prowess he makes up with his mouth and steeled loins.

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People need to stop hating on Jackson, he has literally carried the team for the last few years. I know he hasn’t been at his best but last match he was one of our best with 160m and 44 tackles with 0 missed. He also much suited to lock and looking through his career games, he hasn’t been out through an injury, only for origin and suspension since his debut. Another note If people actually go to the games he regularly engages with the ref the match at belmore he was talking to them for a few minutes at halftime. I’m just saying the guy has been through the highs and lows of our recent history and needs to be shown a little more respect because he is the least of our worries.