News Defcon 1 "Music Festival" cancelled indefinitely.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://musicfeeds.com.au/news/defqon-1-festival-australia-has-been-cancelled-indefinitely/

Hardstyle music festival Defqon.1 will not return to Australia in 2019.

Taking to Facebook today, festival organisers Q-dance announced that the event is cancelled “indefinitely” after the venue withdrew its support.

“Unfortunately the Sydney International Regatta Centre and its affiliates have withdrawn their support for the event,” reads the post. “Despite our best efforts, we have been unable to secure a suitable replacement venue for the event to take place this September. While we continue to look for a suitable alternative location that meets our quality standards, we remain uncertain if and when we return,”.

The announcement comes after two people died and more were left in critical conditions, following reports of drug overdoses on site at the festival last year.

Today festival organisers were unsure if the event will ever return to Australia.

Good ... another "pinger fest" disguised as a music festival killed off.

Doesn't happen to metal festivals.... just "shit music festivals".

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck.
Now what the fuck am I going to do with the condom full of pingas I shelved last night ?

A

Alexander the Great

Yes this will stop drug use and overdoses. ‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂‍♂.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Great.
These music festivals generally bring out the worst of the worst.
Both Anglos and wogs who go to these festivals are mostly shit people.

I remember working at stereosonic telling all these juiced up wogs that it was only a matter of time until they brushed shoulders with a crazy Aussie who won't give a shit they're on roids and have a go.

Majority of the people who go to these festivals are posers and fakes!

Why the fuck do you only see these posing fucks at crap festivals or the marquee?