Opinion Dean pay and jmk

bazboof

Waterboy
Reaction score
Being a dogs serporter for 40 years won’t watch another game until pay is gone !!!
The game starts at dummy half we have a passing machine there jmk
He never runs ???? So our opponents gust smash the first receiver
It all comes down to the coach (pay)is he instructing him not to run ???
We as fans we can see he (jmk) is no a dummy half y can’t he see that
Sack dean pay for the sake of all dogs serporters he was going to make our team the dogs of war again ha ha ha he doesn’t seam to have a game plan our most dangerous players don’t see the ball it all comes back to him the coach dean pay
Sake him now and give another coach a chance to mould a team for next year because 2019 has gone and he doesn’t even try anything different or try other players or even players in different positions
Please please sack him now.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's pretty clear Pay has his favourites.

JMK
Elliot
Clay Priest
Chris Smith
etc.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
JMK and Lichaa are instructed not to run because it throws out the teams shape and we can't set up for block plays. Preach

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jmk did run last night actually made a good run then knocks on

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even rhymes lol.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Serporter lol that's a new one

jshellshear

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Weird thing is that the same mistakes made under Hasler are being made under Pay - non-running no. 9, Tolman on the 4th, no grubber kicks to the in goal etc. Hasler may have left Belmore but his ghost still haunts the place.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t know if maybe I wasn’t looking close enough. Or if actually he has changed. But I used to think Jmk used to issue rocket passes from the ground.

Why is he standing and throwing lollipops now? Not as bad as Lichaa but I would swear he used to pass off the ground.

Also his knee does have a lot of strapping on it. Maybe he isn’t 100% was definitely struggling the last 13mins. Was walking back from kicks.