Buzz on Barba it’s the bulldogs fault

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Personally I am stoked we are to blame gor 2 reasons. Barba is a tool and it's our only contribution to league all season.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Phil,

Do you read this forum? I hope so buddy.
I think I’d rather run into a towbar shin first than read your shit agenda driven dribble. I’d tell you on Twitter but you’ve barred me there you coward.

Your old man should of done society a favour and blown you across a chick’s back.

Thanks

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol.
What a fucken dickhead.
That shitcunt’s club benefited more from barba than any other, and they hired him after he proved he was a shitcunt.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
coming way back to barbas original indiscretion we all know it was hidden, swept under the carpet by those running the club, the old piss tank is simply reminding everyone who that was without directly naming him

while its nothing to do with canterbury bulldogs, and we should not be mentioned in regards to this, the media will always attack the club for not being forward and honest to begin with

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
He goes on to say the Bulldogs are responsible for global warming...

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barbs can go fuck himself don’t u dare drag us into this shit of his . He’s one of the grubbest prick on earth no excuses for violence against women .

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz has one point the whole incident, how it was treated was absolutely VILE, DISGUSTING And whatever other word you want to use .
I'm not talking about the turd hiding what happened or even the 1 week rehab , couple of losses and back in the team .. I'm talking about how Greenberg had the audacity to have a press conference and make out like barba had some real personal issues that made the ENTIRE league community feel sorry for him , I don't know about you all about you all , but I thought he may have been suicidal and real mental issues not the shit that came out a year later
BUZZ should really have been going to town about that press conference and the fact that the NRL didn't tell him to f*** off when he said that they weren't looking after him when he got suspended for drugs . Again same authority figure in both instances

How anyone can link his pay packet to all these alleged incidents is astounding , once a bloke allegedly does that shit he always does it common decency and morals wouldn't allow that to happen in the first place , you can't blame the club for that behaviour if you want to place blame on anyone other than him , blame the parents , blame the people he grew up with and taught him his values

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Your old man should of done society a favour and blown you across a chick’s back.
BWAHAHAHA brutal.

I'd tweet him the picture of that topless waitress sitting on his lap... dirty old sod... but he blocked me ages ago for tweeting him, his son and his daughter, with the caption "Look what Dads up to".

Seems I struck a raw nerve!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you want to look at that angle then giving the bloke a few hundred thousand a year when he probably hasn’t even finished high school is your catalyst. Sorry but it doesn’t take a lot of effort to be a good person or to have good morals. There are blokes with nothing who wouldn’t do half the shit this guy has done.

Worst thing is he’s had more than a few chances to sort himself out.
Barba was the benchmark, he was the best rugby league player in 2012. He was probably the best rugby league player the bulldogs ever had. Football was everything to him, the bulldogs was like home. Once he was basically dumped he lost the plot. His problems began straight after the loss of the GF 2012.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Buzz has learned that you create opinions that attract attention. Their logic and his belief in them are optional.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
No no Barba's just a fuck up at life in general.

Or Cronulla had a drug culture and he made the scapegoat.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the perfect opportunity for the board to come out and slam Rothfield and the DT for using the clubs name in a negative manner.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Barba was the benchmark, he was the best rugby league player in 2012. He was probably the best rugby league player the bulldogs ever had. Football was everything to him, the bulldogs was like home. Once he was basically dumped he lost the plot. His problems began straight after the loss of the GF 2012.
So is this another blame Des Post or just against the club

Before I set you straight there is no excuse for any form of DV . So if this all true what he has done Blaming of the club or circumstances in life is a load of crap

Now for some facts, Look up 2009 a good 3 years earlier you will find he had a punch up with idris

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
So is this another blame Des Post or just against the club

Before I set you straight there is no excuse for any form of DV . So if this all true what he has done Blaming of the club or circumstances in life is a load of crap

Now for some facts, Look up 2009 a good 3 years earlier you will find he had a punch up with idris
then 2010 he had a similar situation pulled into a police station claiming the police were racist and he was just yelling at his woman

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Buzz also blames the Dogs for him being a degenerate alcoholic piece of shit.