Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There has been a lot of discussion around Dean Pays tenure. I'd love to the see the next coach singing be a former player from our 2004 Grand Final winning team...

Imagine having Luke Patten, Shifty Sherwin or Hazem El Masri as coach. Our attack will improve and points will come like that.

Is there any chance we can sign a former Bulldogs player as Coach who knows the rugby league required in the modern game?
Great players almost certainly never make good coaches.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
1.We need a coach who is proven.
2. We need a coach who can attract marquee players.

Good start there, but pay must go first.

Kevin walters
Griffin
Holbrook
Flanagan
Etc
Plenty out there looking for a nrl start.
Walters isn’t proven id certainly give flanno or griffin a go

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There has been a lot of discussion around Dean Pays tenure. I'd love to the see the next coach singing be a former player from our 2004 Grand Final winning team...

Imagine having Luke Patten, Shifty Sherwin or Hazem El Masri as coach. Our attack will improve and points will come like that.

Is there any chance we can sign a former Bulldogs player as Coach who knows the rugby league required in the modern game?
The game has changed much more than you can imagine since 2004,

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Justin Holbrook or Adam O'Brien. We need a young, modern coach who can relate to younger players and actually coach them individually to help them improve. Also being able to communicate and have tactical nous would be nice for a change.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best coaches are just great leaders of men.

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist you just need the players to believe in you and want to win for you. That’s why coaches like Steve Folkes, Phil Gould, Wayne Bennett and Craig Bellamy were and are so good.

If only Folkesie was still around....he’d be a walk up start

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100%.

The bloke was/is good. Just his time was up at the dogs.

I honestly wouldnt mind Toovey with Kimorley/Ennis as assistants
Yh I have a thing for Noddy being assistant at our club, dunno why lol

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Throw the cheque book at Ennis
He should absolutely be our assistant coach at least. Best way to make that happen is by appointing Flanagan as head coach (sadly). Would prefer Holbrook / Ennis / Kimmorley as our coaching staff

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA. As expected, another loss. I don't understand WHY the board is persisting with him for this season. I'm glad most supporters are starting to see what a incompetent coach the guy is. We are NOT even competitive and look clueless during attack.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He should absolutely be our assistant coach at least. Best way to make that happen is by appointing Flanagan as head coach (sadly). Would prefer Holbrook / Ennis / Kimmorley as our coaching staff
This would be a perfect combo. Ennis is the ideas man though, hes passionate and has strong work ethics, players are drawn to him and want to follow him.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Not funny, please ask yourself who dafuq is the assistant coach of a weakened raiders team who smacked our first grade arse last night
The same Raiders team that just lost 4 in a row and beat last placed us by two pionts Yeah great credentials .

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The same Raiders team that just lost 4 in a row and beat last placed us by two pionts Yeah great credentials .
They lost 3 in a row not 4 and 2 were against the cheating roosters and rabbitohs.

Apart from that they're 5th

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
They lost 3 in a row not 4 and 2 were against the cheating roosters and rabbitohs.

Apart from that they're 5th
And that's all his doing I suppose, Serious question have you ever meet him?

Status
Not open for further replies.