Renouf "TheBeast" To'omaga

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
And Adam Elliot makes 10 big runs for 85 big meters
He deserves a 10 yr contract on 1 mil a year for that effort. So much better than all of our forwards..

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd actually play Renouf in the second row in first grade.

He's a mobile enough body.

Whoops .. added that now!
I'd start him at 13 amd piss Elliott off to "left right out"

I said it in the " Who would you keep thread" last night

Ogden & Toomaga are the only 2 must keep players. You can build a team around these two.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Like last night, puts OfA in for first 18 mins, takes him off for most of the game only to put him back on 64th minute......
And played elliott for 80 mins wtf

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To'omaga managed to achieve what Tolman hasn't in 5000 attempts. He dragged 4 over the line and scored a try from a hit-up close to the line.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Can see this situation becoming Martin Taupau 2.0

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This must not happen. The club has put so much into bringing him along. Protected him from getting bashed as a youngster and in so doing been far too conservative in testing him. It's his time now. Pity we have a clusterf# vibe in the team for him to show his potential.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasn’t got half the engine of Taupau...

He had a great game last night, but opposition were fucking dreadful.

He should be on the bench in first grade though, simple as that.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's damaging when he puts the effort, but I notice he's either unfit or gets lazy. I'm a big fan but he has a lot of work to do for him to be a consistent first grade player definitely has potential and would have him on the bench maybe play 25 minutes at most at the moment.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
On saturdays game he would have to be the clubs best forward. Well put it this way best to watch. He looks so bloody mean with that hair

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
On saturdays game he would have to be the clubs best forward. Well put it this way best to watch. He looks so bloody mean with that hair
Like an early day Willie Mason?

I might have to dist off the Afro wig I bought on '02.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At the moment no choice but to pick the best.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's damaging when he puts the effort, but I notice he's either unfit or gets lazy. I'm a big fan but he has a lot of work to do for him to be a consistent first grade player definitely has potential and would have him on the bench maybe play 25 minutes at most at the moment.
You have summed up Toomaga nicely. He has the ability and the size. Most games he does not go looking for work. He leaves it to others.
If he can play a solid 30 or 40 minutes, he should be given a chance in FG. If he cant, then let him go.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i agree with you .. he can be pretty amazing, but he has had quite a few underwhelming performance this year... Hopefully we can put it down to returning from injury and trying to get back to full pace.. he was far more consistent last year.