Opinion Holland

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he should come back as a utility hooker remember last year he killed it there

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He had to get help leaving the field in reggies with a knee injury so it won’t be happening for a while.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Could work yea, be worth it if Happens that way.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knee is fucked.

We don't need another hooker on the bench, we need a decent 80 minute hooker FULLSTOP.
Could try coggar at 9, hes not very good in the halves, he might struggle with tackling but that’s the least of our problems

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What is everyone's love affair with this bloke, hes fucking average. For every ok game he plays he'll be woeful the next. He'd play 2 games and as usual, everyone will be calling for him to be dropped. We need cohesion. Pick a squad and actually "coach" them.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Could try coggar at 9, hes not very good in the halves, he might struggle with tackling but that’s the least of our problems
Cogger struggling with tackling is a myth, just cause he’s small people think he can’t tackle, yesterday he made 28 tackles and missed none, his technique is good and courage shouldn’t be questioned. He’s not a hooker, he’s a half back and he’s the best one we’ve got, anyone who thinks Lewis should be half should have a look at some of the abominable passes he threw in Canterbury Cup yesterday.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope holland injury isnt bad. Hopefully his ok.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Meaney
6. Foran
7. Lewis
9. Cogger

Fkn ugly but worth a go, seeing the season is a write off.
Only thing right about this post is you said it was fkn ugly and it is. We need to go back to the end of last seasons right hand side with Hoppa at fullback and then work on left hand side

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If he is being paid what I heard he is being paid, he should be one of the first picked...not for ability, but for cap space he takes up...

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still struggling to understand why Reimis and Dutch were split this year. They had a good thing going.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm still struggling to understand why Reimis and Dutch were split this year. They had a good thing going.
It was working fine. Scoring tries. Entertaining, wining games beyond me. Guess they dont want to win part of our rebuild lol

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
It was working fine. Scoring tries. Entertaining, wining games beyond me. Guess they dont want to win part of our rebuild lol
I just don't fucking get it. What got into Pay's head over the offseason.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't fucking get it. What got into Pay's head over the offseason.
No idea, why change something that was working. The morris boys went that should off been his goal to replace them not break up holland and smith

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea, why change something that was working. The morris boys went that should off been his goal to replace them not break up holland and smith
Don't you remember the old joke about the fellow who pulled his car engine apart just to see why it was going so well.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't you remember the old joke about the fellow who pulled his car engine apart just to see why it was going so well.
Yep pay has pulled it apart, stuffed it, has no hope of putting it back together