Opinion What's wrong with the dogs?

superman75

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sack coach, sack players, sack management. Maybe even move whole club to western Australia. Need fresh start.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need graham Hughes to step in is Barry Nelson still alive?

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of the above except WA we got a leagues club swimming in it & we need to use it to dominate these half arsed clubs anything less than a top 4 spot a failure for the backing financially we getting. I understand salery cap but we can afford top staff/coaching/training where other clubs can't.

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
HahahaahahahahHahahahhahahahhhahahahahahah..!!!!

That has been a very handy An fitting reply during and after the raiders loss.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRL would love a relocation.. Budgewoi Bulldogs..

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Need graham Hughes to step in is Barry Nelson still alive?
Graham Hughes is only interested in Graham Hughes. We need to move past these has beens and find the best, not just employ people because they have a connection to the club. That's what got us into this mess.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It would be quicker to ask what's right with the Dogs.... Because the answer would be a simple "nothing" lol

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It simple what is most wrong - squad is not good enough - very little difference between the first grade team and reserves team - too many plodders. Teams can afford one or two plodders in their 17 but we the dogs have a squad of plodders who rely on other teams having a bad day to be competitive. A player like tolman would be ideal for a Brisbane or Roosters - just tackle and compete. How many of the Dogs squad would get regular top 17 spots elsewhere - maybe 4 or 5 at best.
I don't believe the coaching squad is cutting edge either, but they have little to work with. The new board - not sure about - need to stop referring to history - the future aint there - hopefully no more panic buying!

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massive overreaction on social media. For those calling for relocation you obviously never go to the games or you dont live in Sydney. For those calling for changing coach I ask politely to whom? Remember Goulds excuse for sacking Griffin was that he was old fashioned and had lost the sheds, while Flanagan had been knee deep in controversy so best to leave him alone. We just changed the Admin a year ago. So do you want Dib to return? Or maybe Mr Oasis salary cap fiasco McIntyre.?
Rome wasnt built in a day nor can we turn around the Titanic that is a football Club in just a couple of seasons...when Hasler disrespected our junior development for 5 years.
I ask for calm. Respect the process. Enjoy the flashes of brilliance we get to see. Cheer loud and most of all remain loyal and support OUR TEAM. GO DOGS!!!!

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep it’s simple, any team in the comp to arrives on game day with effort will beat us no problem. The games we won have been because the teams we played didn’t show up.

It just shows the game plan is disgusting and pay thinks we are playing back in the 80s with one out runs. No spark from dummy half, no offloads, no direction, no footy smarts and average players who don’t even have a go. If our players played with some heart we prob would have a bit more wins but I guess having a dick like pay running the club with his dumb game plans, wouldn’t be much of a motivation.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Massive overreaction on social media. For those calling for relocation you obviously never go to the games or you dont live in Sydney. For those calling for changing coach I ask politely to whom? Remember Goulds excuse for sacking Griffin was that he was old fashioned and had lost the sheds, while Flanagan had been knee deep in controversy so best to leave him alone. We just changed the Admin a year ago. So do you want Dib to return? Or maybe Mr Oasis salary cap fiasco McIntyre.?
Rome wasnt built in a day nor can we turn around the Titanic that is a football Club in just a couple of seasons...when Hasler disrespected our junior development for 5 years.
I ask for calm. Respect the process. Enjoy the flashes of brilliance we get to see. Cheer loud and most of all remain loyal and support OUR TEAM. GO DOGS!!!!
Yeah but to have no gameplan and to keep persisting with the wrong people every week. You have to ask why the hell little or no progress has been made?

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s fans like you that accept shitness and the club has the same mentality.

Should we relocate? Hell no! But don’t for one second use this Roman analogy on last nights game. If anything the team and coach embarrassed the club so bad I would be ashamed to be a dogs supporter. Some fans are just blind or stupid, the team obviously has lost faith in the dickhead pay and he isn’t the right coach. You say who else? How about leaving dymock there? Or hey how about Toovey who has expressed his interest in returning to coaching.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. We have an ordinary coach with little imagination or ideas.
2. We have the worst roster for talent including no X factors at all, are paying big $$ for other players playing at other clubs with better rosters than we have.

The club made a huge mistake re signing pay, he doesnt have the drawing power of other coaches that can attact good players for a decent start on a re build.
This is the direction we must head first or we are stuffed for years to come.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
H
Yeah but to have no gameplan and to keep persisting with the wrong people every week. You have to ask why the hell little or no progress has been made?
How about our attack? Lol we were last in attack points last year or close to it but get this. We are actually worse this year and the worst in the comp. lol massive progress their