Official Round 12 - Dogs vs Raiders - Consolidated Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wish everyone and I mean EVERYONE would just all boycott just ONE game to show the club and these muppets, coach and board that we're fed up with this shit....that would wake the fucks up!!

Dreams are for free though.
Been boycotting doggies games 2 years now... need everyone.else to get on board.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post match debrief in locker room and no one is uttering a single word... pay just pacing around aimlessly... the dressing room has well and truly been lost. PAY must go now...
No.... he was playing musical chair, and was waiting for the music to stop so he can sit down!

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We might find a way to lose that one
Dogs create history as an admin error prematurely withdrew the team prior to the weekend of their bye, literally making them the first team ever, in any grade, any code, to have forfeited the bye! The bye was too emotional to express how it felt about its first victory, passing up the opportunity to comment. This is against all odds ladies and gentlemen, and we mean all odds! Sports Tab has scheduled a crisis meeting to look at factoring this additional dimension to sport. The Club's official response was brief, "We are in a rebuilding phase" and asked fans to "please be patient as we rebuild every brick of the establishment."

Last edited:

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Should we have received a penalty before the late CNK break... from the scrum it looked like young Starling took a voluntary tackle, anyone else see that the same way?
Posted that about 30 min ago.Was definitely a voluntary tackle.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Club is getting absolutely torn a new one on social media channels. Not a single positive comment and many calling for Pay to be sacked.

Noise is that loud they can't ignore it now.

I didn't see the game but just looked at the line up. CHN dropped and Elliot straight back in on an edge AND RFM at lock? RFM at lock? Surely not!
@wendog33 treat yourself to the greatest comedy spectacle of the year. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wonder how in gods name are we actually paying a coach to teach a side to play like it.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Been boycotting doggies games 2 years now... need everyone.else to get on board.
I've done the same but it has to be in numbers. An odd one here and there is like a grain of sand in a bucket of sand

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Club is getting absolutely torn a new one on social media channels. Not a single positive comment and many calling for Pay to be sacked.

Noise is that loud they can't ignore it now.

@wendog33 treat yourself to the greatest comedy spectacle of the year. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll wonder how in gods name are we actually paying a coach to teach a side to play like it.
I was very vocal about Hasler dragging us down but although the team were boring as hell and inept, I couldn't imagine we could get any worse. Wrong we are worse and the dispirited vibe in the sheds is clearly unsalvageable and gone past the point of no return.

If CHN taking the pi$s then the culture atm is on a downward spiral and infectious. Pay would be begging to slip back to honorable asst role or co-coach.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would have to think the player mutiny isn't far off. Not that they can demand shit because they are shit too.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah... nah... he was useless out there today same as FG. Kid has no vision whatsoever and can't lead a team around..
Oh he had a bog average game but Kids a footballer... Dunno where he plays, either in the halves or becomes a lock but the kid probably should be in the 17 somewhere even if its on the bench. Bit more muscle on the kid would change his game immensely.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am so close to crying its not funny.
Don't cry S, it was just a game of football. Having a loved one diagnosed with cancer is a reason to cry. Tough times as a supporter at the moment but we have better times ahead.

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done the same but it has to be in numbers. An odd one here and there is like a grain of sand in a bucket of sand
Mayby so.. however a bucket of sand will always have a 1st grain to fall. Lol.

Just need more numbers

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I was very vocal about Hasler dragging us down but although the team were boring as hell and inept, I couldn't imagine we could get any worse. Wrong we are worse and the dispirited vibe in the sheds is clearly unsalvageable and gone past the point of no return.

If CHN taking the pi$s then the culture atm is on a downward spiral and infectious. Pay would be begging to slip back to honorable asst role or co-coach.
Mate nobody could have foretold the season going down the shitter like it has.

Stevie Wonder would make a better coach at the moment.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Massive problems in the shed,no one wants to speak to coach or leadership group.Coach wants stats to be good but then tells them they should have attacked more etc etc.Very uneasy atm

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Massive problems in the shed,no one wants to speak to coach or leadership group.Coach wants stats to be good but then tells them they should have attacked more etc etc.Very uneasy atm
Pay needs to go asap, things will only get worse under him.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If the only way these duds sack that dud of a coach is to lose every match from here then so be it. Does anybody still support this so called “Coach”?

Status
Not open for further replies.