Official Round 12 - Press Conference

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score

Same shit different week
He just repeats the same sorry excuses every week
We’re young, we need to accept where the team is at.
Played well in patches blah blah
FMD your the fucken coach Dean make a change don’t accept the same shit every week
If this isn’t the team to take the club forward find the right players or kindly fuck off!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same shit different week
FMD your the fucken coach Dean make a change don’t accept the same shit every week
If this isn’t the team to take the club forward find the right players or kindly fuck off!!!!!!
Fmd he is a fucking dumbass. We should have hired Geoff Toovey. But no everyone wanted a 'bulldogs man' to run the joint. We got our man fuckers. How is that working out thus far? Oh thats right we are up fucking shit creek.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t watch these anymore , and won’t ad long as pay is coach.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Accept where the team is at, pay can go fuck himself he wants us to wait 5 yrs for them to become superstars which they aint and wont be .He's just buying time the wanker .

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
His pressers are getting shorter and shorter.

Like a broken record and it's not factual or anywhere near a good enough excuse to say they're young and the efforts there. B$

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fmd he is a fucking dumbass. We should have hired Geoff Toovey. But no everyone wanted a 'bulldogs man' to run the joint. We got our man fuckers. How is that working out thus far? Oh thats right we are up fucking shit creek.
Yep Toovey is the one bulldogs ex players don’t mean shit nowdays

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's clear by this point that he has run out of cliches to use so he just repeats the same one over again. After suffering through most of a decade with Des, I can't wait til we get a coach with charisma, some personality and who can actually articulate themselves.

Last edited:

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you start a thread called Presser you could at least show the bloody thing or provide a link

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you start a thread called Presser you could at least show the bloody thing or provide a link
What for watch the last few weeks we have lost. It’s pretty much exactly the same

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Added press conference to first link.

Honestly the only press conference I want to hear from Pay is the one were he advises fans that he is standing down voluntarily from the role of head coach.

GirthGorilla

Waterboy
Reaction score

Same shit different week
He is making changes, that's the problem!

GirthGorilla

Waterboy
Reaction score
It's clear by this point that he has run out of cliches to use so he just repeats the same one over again. After suffering through most of a decade with Des, I can't wait til we get a coach with charisma, some personality and who can actually articulate themselves.
Justin Holbrook.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pay gets treated so softly at these press conferences. He should be hammered with tough questions and made to really sweat it out. That’s what I want to see.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This equates too im out of my depth and have no answers
Dean is a nice guy and does love the club but he aint the sharpest and thats the issue,the game against the storm highlighted to me that he has no idea sending our attack all game to the storms strongest defensive side was just dumb

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
everytime the camera went to him during the game he looked like someone had just woken him up, looked totally clueless. changes sooner rather than later will be better for all concerned regarding coaching. as far as the players, worst overall effort I think ive ever seen, just shocking