Opinion Elliots entitlement

turveys asthma puffer

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I fear Dean Pay is treating Adam Elliot like a golden child due to the way he copped all the Mad Monday press on the chin. If this is the case then that gratitude needs to end now and stop handicapping our football team.
English cricket fans(pre barmy army) once had a large sign in the crowd that read ‘What is the point of Ashley Giles?’ in reference to a pretty useless off spinner they had. Whenever i see Adam Elliot in the first grade starting side i think of that sign. Elliot is a lightweight forward, has feet for hands and has proven before and again tonight that he has no composure in tight games. So before i go to the effort of making my own sign is anyone able to tell me ‘What is the point of Adam Elliot?’

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard Adam can sing a pretty good rendition of "Sweet Caroline"

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
White privilege!!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeh he’s shit but Pay thinks he’s a good bloke. Personality over talent all day, everyday for Pay

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reserve grade captain was his best position should of stayed there

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I only found out when he was doing an interview, he said it was part of some tribe.
was it the crackatinny tribe lol. i dont think his parents are full indigenous, must be a longer blood line if so.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay's a bushie. He favours non city boys.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Elliott is a reserve grade middle forward so he plays 80 minutes in FG on an edge while our star recruit CHN plays reserves. You have to love that logic.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Elliott LOOL

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I fear Dean Pay is treating Adam Elliot like a golden child due to the way he copped all the Mad Monday press on the chin. If this is the case then that gratitude needs to end now and stop handicapping our football team.
English cricket fans(pre barmy army) once had a large sign in the crowd that read ‘What is the point of Ashley Giles?’ in reference to a pretty useless off spinner they had. Whenever i see Adam Elliot in the first grade starting side i think of that sign. Elliot is a lightweight forward, has feet for hands and has proven before and again tonight that he has no composure in tight games. So before i go to the effort of making my own sign is anyone able to tell me ‘What is the point of Adam Elliot?’
What's the point of the majority of our team brother?